deKay Posted February 2, 2017 Posted February 2, 2017 Almost certain they're supergameboy or similar for the SNES/Super Famicom They are - one Super Game Boy for the US SNES, one for the UK SNES. - - - Updated - - - What about... this:
deKay Posted February 3, 2017 Posted February 3, 2017 Game Boy connector port cover? Yes! Need to find something more obscure, I think!
mikeprice Posted February 3, 2017 Posted February 3, 2017 My problem is that I have moved house 4-5 times over the last 10 years so I have chucked loads of stuff out knew I would regret it one day
synaesthesia Posted February 3, 2017 Posted February 3, 2017 Righto, one for the older folk Enjoying this!
Boredguy Posted February 3, 2017 Posted February 3, 2017 Appears to be an IDE to ISA adapter? I don't think it's from a 747
mikeprice Posted February 3, 2017 Posted February 3, 2017 wild guess - some sort of tape drive thingy??
Bedders Posted February 3, 2017 Posted February 3, 2017 I'm too young for most of the stuff in this thread
synaesthesia Posted February 3, 2017 Posted February 3, 2017 Appears to be an IDE to ISA adapter? I don't think it's from a 747 Close I think you could use them in any IBM compatible but this one is quite specific. I was going to do an MFM adapter from an IBM PS/2 but think that might have thrown a few too many of the younguns
Dos_Box Posted February 3, 2017 Author Posted February 3, 2017 This should be easy for those who have been around in the past 18 years:
pcstru Posted February 3, 2017 Posted February 3, 2017 This should be easy for those who have been around in the past 18 years: [ATTACH=CONFIG]41257[/ATTACH] zip drive. 1
Dos_Box Posted February 3, 2017 Author Posted February 3, 2017 Floppy or Zip drive? Half a point for even suggesting it's a floppy drive Yup, it's the very handy (at the time) Zip Drive:
bald_pig Posted February 3, 2017 Posted February 3, 2017 I'm sad that I missed this thread! I have some stuff in the office I can photograph, give me a minute!
synaesthesia Posted February 3, 2017 Posted February 3, 2017 Half a point for even suggesting it's a floppy drive Yup, it's the very handy (at the time) Zip Drive: [ATTACH=CONFIG]41259[/ATTACH] I entirely skipped over the Zip drive. I was quite happy with a combination of dual floppy drives and a twin speed CD recorder
Dos_Box Posted February 3, 2017 Author Posted February 3, 2017 I entirely skipped over the Zip drive. I was quite happy with a combination of dual floppy drives and a twin speed CD recorder Zip drives were awesome, especially in the days before CD/R became reliable.
Dos_Box Posted February 3, 2017 Author Posted February 3, 2017 @ZeroHour is not allowed to guess this one:
DJ-1701 Posted February 3, 2017 Posted February 3, 2017 I still have some data on a couple of zip disks somewhere... without a zip drive... most likely meaningless information now though... plus I would have to find a machine with a parallel port to use it...
DJ-1701 Posted February 3, 2017 Posted February 3, 2017 @ZeroHour is not allowed to guess this one: [ATTACH=CONFIG]41260[/ATTACH] Well it's a Windows Mobile Phone... not sure what model though.
Norphy Posted February 3, 2017 Posted February 3, 2017 @ZeroHour is not allowed to guess this one: [ATTACH=CONFIG]41260[/ATTACH] That's an old HTC Windows CE mobile phone by the looks of it. TMobile branded them as their own before HTC started making their name known.
Popular Post synaesthesia Posted February 3, 2017 Popular Post Posted February 3, 2017 Zip drives were awesome, especially in the days before CD/R became reliable. I have no idea what you're talking abo.....*****#######BUFFER UNDERRUN!######## 5
synaesthesia Posted February 3, 2017 Posted February 3, 2017 Here's one from my pile! [ATTACH=CONFIG]41261[/ATTACH] Old ATI card, first gen PCI express? And some major capacitor plague to boot!
Garacesh Posted February 3, 2017 Posted February 3, 2017 Here's one from my pile! [ATTACH=CONFIG]41261[/ATTACH] Passive cooling?! On a graphics card?! Oh, the humanity.
bald_pig Posted February 3, 2017 Posted February 3, 2017 Old ATI card, first gen PCI express? And some major capacitor plague to boot! 2 out of three, it's not an ATI card
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now