Davit2005 Posted March 10, 2016 Posted March 10, 2016 I don't know how it happened but I have a user with an account created in the Cloud when normally they are Sync'd with AD via DirSync. Just the one user out of 10,000 how do I delete this user off Office 365
witch Posted March 10, 2016 Posted March 10, 2016 Mine are all in the cloud - log on as admin, go to admin , users, active users and delete as appropriate?
Davit2005 Posted March 10, 2016 Author Posted March 10, 2016 Am I being a user or what, I jus can't see the option to delete , It's all cahnged since I've being on the Admin Center, I am on the Preview now.
DJ-1701 Posted March 10, 2016 Posted March 10, 2016 I have the same issue on one account, but @Boredguy is fine on another... I had to 'Switch back to the old admin center' under 'Home' to get the delete option despite the account used being a global admin.
DJ-1701 Posted March 10, 2016 Posted March 10, 2016 (edited) * Davit2005 : The screen shot given by Mark182 is the accurate one. Unless you are not getting those options,(which is very rare) ?? A lot of us are getting the new preview Admin Center look, especially if we have opted for the 'Early Release', this will be going live in due course. So the instructions I gave should allow @Davit2005 to switch back to the old mode, to which he can follow witch's and Mark182's instruction. Edited March 10, 2016 by DJ-1701
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now