Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Can you guys recommend any software to monitor internet activities by users. We want to be able to identify the logged in username and device used. I am already looking at Secureus, Impero and Policycentral. But they all seem quite expensive (We are a primary school).

 

We also want to be able to monitor Ipads (and other mobile devices if possible) by device name.

Posted

AB Tutor - more expensive than it used to be but if you want to identify what a user has been up to it will do that

 

I used to use it in a secondary school and it saved loads of arguments when kids realised that I could see everything they did!!!

(and got a few into trouble!!)

Posted
@RichCowell , a discount you say... Tell me more...

 

I've just had a quote from them this afternoon.

 

I'll email you now... If your quote was from Impero directly I think we can still offer the discount, if it was with another reseller we can't...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...