NetworkNinja Posted February 13, 2015 Posted February 13, 2015 Happy Friday Edugeek !!! I want to know if any of you have had any problems with adding accounts into outlook. I currently use our in house email giles.lincs.sch.uk. This works fine in outlook. However i also need to add in my office 365 account aswell because we will be moving from our current email to office 365. my office 365 is @Gilesacademy.co.uk. when i add in the office 365 account it tells me its done and i must restart outlook for it to load. when i do this and re-open outlook it asks me to input my password for the office 365 account. I do this and it does not work it just keep popping up for me to input the password. I know the email address and password are correct because it works i log in online. Any ideas. Regards, JJames
Michael Posted February 13, 2015 Posted February 13, 2015 How are you configuring Outlook? POP3 or IMAP?
Matty94 Posted February 13, 2015 Posted February 13, 2015 Have you got the SP2 installed for Microsoft Office 2010? If not, you can download it from here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2687455
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now