Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Don't know which to go for...

LG OPtimus 4HD, Samsung Galaxy S2 and HTC Desire X are all on tarrfifs that suite me for less than £20 per month or should I fork out an extra £4-£6 per month and get the LG Nexus 4 (Google) phone?

 

Thoughts please?

and.... Thanks, Thanks a lot

Posted
Heavy bandwidth user and searches so far suggest that £24 is the cheapest for unlimited. 3GB might do it but it's barely cheaper... I am swaying towards this phone anyhow!
Posted
If you're buying a Nexus 4 just get it outright with PAYG. Giffgaff at £12 with 250 minutes, unlimited texts and unlimited data.

If we work it out over 24 months that works out at £2 per month cheaper and being off contract is a nice idea. Only problem is I've just bought a kitchen so pretty much maxed the old plastic.

 

Cheers BlackSheep, I'll rule that one out. And I'd like to try something different from an HTC - I have a wildfire, and I know a Desire X would be miles better, I fancy more of a change, which makes me quite intrigued by the Optimus 4 HD

Posted

Just buy Nexus 4 outright, and get a PAYG SIM!

 

PAYG running costs and benefits (Internet allowance) are usually always better than a contract;; especially being tied into 24 months!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...