Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

IanT

Members
  • Posts

    2,187
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by IanT

  1. IanT

    Thats all......

    I'll still be here, don't worry
  2. IanT

    Thats all......

    Thanks, my old company I worked for before this one offered it too me back, I accepted it a few weeks ago lol lucky
  3. My contract comes to an end this Thursday.......I've already got another job lined up but not in the education sector, I'll be leaving that behind but hopefully getting back into the education sector in a few years time. I've enjoyed my time back in the education
  4. Whats the pay?
  5. The future is Cat7
  6. Microsoft Visio
  7. little gits
  8. thats the one!!! is the .exe................Ultrasurf.exe?
  9. Has anyone come across any well known proxy applications, I need to block the .exe's via GPO
  10. IT outsource company - who might be going into the education sector I am awaiting for more details to come over too me soon.
  11. New role Location is Sidcup, Kent salary unknown (need to check) I would say 1st and 2rd line work I'll find out more details when i get it
  12. We are after a 1st liner - PM me for more details
  13. I've come across alot of IT Manager\Network Manager in my years in IT and I've always been shocked that they lack knowledge in certain areas of IT, imo if you are a IT Manager or Network Manager you should be aware of all technoglogy, worked in all areas of IT (Web Design, Networking, Support etc). I remember a few years back my old Network Manager asked me to come to his house and install a DVD-RW drive .................i'll say no more.
  14. imo experience wins over grades
  15. My servers: SCS-SRV-EX01 - Mail Server/DC KERMIT - DC FOZZIE - DC SCS-SRV-IT01 - IT Server SCS-SRV-SCS - SIMS Server SKINNERSIMS - SIMS YODA SHACKLETON - NAS
  16. Just tested it now, seems to be working. My fault.
  17. I've managed to get it installed fine, one question.......When ever a new user logs on it asks for the key, im sure I've read you have to make a registry change?
  18. IanT

    Northgate

    Surrey, I just had a call today, they are after a Network Manager for one of there schools who are going over to the BSF soon......I've been told who ever comes on board will be carried over.........
  19. Windows Me!
  20. IanT

    Northgate

    Has anyone worked for these guys? or had any run ins with them in your school?
  21. I am correct in saying you have to buy Creative Suite 4 Deployment Toolkit ?
  22. Hi Guys, We got Adobe Production Premium CS4 4 DVD's the other day, I gave the task to one of my technicians to sort and install. What is the easiest way in deploying this, we need to install in 3 ICT Rooms.
  23. Guys, Has anyone ever been interviewed for a New Academy, if so can you PM me please Thanks:)
  24. I did see a Network Manager role going over near Clapton...........it was a temp though for 2 years.....
  25. I just normally install DivX and that works
×
×
  • Create New...