-
Posts
2,187 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by IanT
-
Hello Chaps, Found this last week, nothing todo with me: Jobs24.co.uk Welcome to Eastbury Comprehensive School Looks like a good role! too far for me too travel Enjoy
-
Yup, down the bottom of our road the price has gone from 95p to 103.1p - thats been within the last 2 weeks!
-
Why you guys getting a IT Director, isnt there a Network Manager there atm?
-
Im going to have to give this one a miss and alot of others I've seen My old place only asked me to come back about 2 or 3 months and it would very unfair if I upped and went, Im going to have alook around end of this year/start of next year. Ian.
-
Crazy Idea
-
Now im tempted, I've PM'ed you. Ian.
-
haha, This is only up the road from me! Its so tempting!! Does anyone know if this school is going to be in the BSF?
-
ICT Network Manager - Invicta Grammar Maidstone - Closes 17/6/09
IanT replied to elsiegee40's topic in Educational IT Jobs
random jobs sites, google searches and local papers i've seen a few Network Managers, ICT Managers all in schools. -
ICT Network Manager - Invicta Grammar Maidstone - Closes 17/6/09
IanT replied to elsiegee40's topic in Educational IT Jobs
Is it just me or are we seeing alot of IT Manager jobs in schools atm, I just did a quick search and found another 2 or 3 -
Hi Guys, I've picked up a ML350 G3 server and wanted to dump Server 2008 on it........I've tried: Booting from CD............asks for RAID drivers and cant seem to find the Smart Array 523 (Server 2008 x86 Drivers) Used SmartStart CD 8.0 x86 and only gives option for Server 2003 Used SmartStart CD 8.3 x86 and it freezes at 26% Tried upgrading the OS from 2003 and BSOD (I know horrible way of doing it, wanted to test) Now I know this server is a little old lol but I did pick it up for £30 off ebay with Dual Xeon, 2Gb of RAM and 2x 72Gb SCSI Ultra320 disks. Anyone know where I can get the Server 2008 Smart Array 523 32-Bit Drivers? Thanks,
-
1st line - Phone\Basic support 2nd line - Onsite work, general it support 3rd line - Onsite work, Projects, Installations, Indepth Technical stuff
-
already been down that route! read it all! nothing worked!
-
Got a client whos Backup exec is failing, they are running MS Windows Server 2003, Standard Edition 64-bit with SP2, and running Backup Exec 11D (Build 7170) with updates installed, they are running exchange server 2007 sp1 and when ever it tries to backup the MIS (Microsoft Information Store) it fails! i get: Backup- \\MHMAIL\Microsoft Information Store\Storage Group - Mailbox Store One V-79-57344-33928 - Access Denied. Cannot backup directory MH Mailbox Store One and its subdirectories. Backup- \\MHMAIL\Microsoft Information Store\Storage Group - Mailbox Store Two V-79-57344-33928 - Access Denied. Cannot backup directory MH Mailbox Store Two and its subdirectories.
-
a few months bk I went for a interview at a new school in bexley - they didnt have a it manager, the it teacher was running it.........and he didnt have a clue what he was doing............as soon as I walked into the server room I noticed one of his drives on there nas was failing and he was like oh yeah, i didnt know what that was
-
I saw that also this morning as I was coming into London Victoria......................as I was reading it I saw the words "Managed Service........." and didnt bother reading the rest...
-
reed.co.uk - jobs, careers, employment and recruitment general search on google or I look up schools near me and email them direct see if they have any Network Manager jobs.
-
Just make sure you properly demote the old servers and give all servers a chance to replicate etc and check logs, dcdiag.exe etc
-
Heya Guys, I've just sucessfully finished a project of migrating all servers from Server 2003 to Server 2008 Enterprise for a client! no problems at all for once! has anyone else moved completely over to 2008 yet?
-
Hi Guys, Just brought my self a little media player and Im going to copy ALL my DVD's onto this, Its able to play avi files...........what DVD to AVI convertor would you recommened?
-
I was when I was at the school..............left now, not my problem
-
I'll grab them later when Im home.
-
1x 2GB DDR2 ECC RAM (Pulled from a Dell Server) - tested and working 2x 512MB DDR2 ECC RAM (Pulled from a HP Server - tested and working Any offers?
-
IT Support, Technical Services, Consultancy, Security, Monitoring, Remote, Hosting and Software.
-
osppps sorry!!
-
Stretford Grammar School £23,405 to £25,940 Manchester Area. Interesting about this post is the school, Stretford Grammar School, Manchester, was placed in special measures after inspectors decided its overall effectiveness was "inadequate"............... BBC NEWS | Education | Grammar school fails inspection Linky: Stretford Grammar School Good luck!
