Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

IanT

Members
  • Posts

    2,187
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by IanT

  1. we have about 20 macs and 1 xserve
  2. I agree! BRING IT BACK!!!
  3. Very Posh place, 5mins away from me: www.WCGS.org.uk IT Support Apprentice
  4. I used to go from Sutton to Hackney everyday to a school where I was Network Manager, used to get up at 05:30AM and get there for about 07:30ish. I now have a 25min drive to work in Each Dulwich!
  5. Science Technician............... I know this inst ICT related so please dont jump on me and beat me up! BUT........thought I would post in case anyone knows who might be interested, this post is at my place, its been re-advertised twice! Vacancies Vacancy Details Suppose any info on the school message me.
  6. I did a Exchange 2010 SP1 Update fine also.
  7. Eteach: Network Manager, Cardiff, Cardiff
  8. Eteach: ICT Network Manager, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
  9. Yeah, I read a number of people can see things, hear things talking to them..............
  10. I use Ghost with PXE Booting with the 3Com Services, works everytime, i'll see if I can dig out my documentation for ya
  11. It was scary, I was at a friends at the time and I just needed to lay down for 30mins, after about 20mins it kicked in and seriously thought I was dying, after using good old google\wiki its a very interesting read, some very odd stories out there!
  12. Today I experienced whats called a "Sleep Paralysis" today, god it was weird..........after eatting a very large lunch with a friend i felt so tired and needed to have a lay down, about 30mins in I sort of woke up\half asleep and was having this "Sleep Paralysis", it was very scary indeed, thought i was dying at one point!!! Anyone else had this before?
  13. ERRRRRRRRRRRR BES
  14. I know HP give you a A4 bit of paper with instructions on telling you how to send back, think you ring a number, quote the contract number, pickup address and thats it.
  15. I find that very odd, i would laughed and refused!
  16. We've just had an entire block gutted out and we've put in Cat6, future proof.
  17. lol I'll ask
  18. We'll...........he works for the Bank of England.........got a house in Surrey, House in Norfolk and House in Cyprus.......thats where he spends his holidays
  19. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes I know this site........... Signed up today
  20. My partners dad has a house in Cyprus, near paphos, we went over last year, lovely place
  21. I know Mick Cole who is on here works for ebuyer, he might be able to answer............MICK!
  22. excellent site that is!
  23. Essex Motor Group - Was trying to get a Kia......we shall see what they say tomorrow.
  24. We've put a £100 deposit on it, so no one looks at it or buys it, think we have another week before we have to buy it or not, but we are getting a call tomorrow about if they will replace the tyres, but I checked auto-trader and ebay last night for prices on my current car and I could get about £600+ for it!
  25. Today I was prepared to buy a new car, had the money, test drove it, brought my father along with me as he's a car person and knows everything about them etc..............I was happy to buy the car there and then and I had a car to part exchange and he offered me £150!!!! for my corsa! (1.4, P Reg, Auto, Mint Condition, 60,000 on the clock!), the car which I may still buy needs 2 new front tyres, when we asked him to replace them and said we have a deal if he would..............he wouldnt budge at all!! with any deal..................he just sat there ummmm'ed and ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh'ed about it! and goes.....................I'll put £5 worth of petrol in it..........we quickly walked out! The car I was getting was a Kia Cee'd GS 2007 with 18,000 on the clock for £6,400. I always hear people saying "yeah we got this wicked deal etc etc blah blah blah"..........has anyone ever got a decent deal from a dealership?
×
×
  • Create New...