Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

DalekSec

Members
  • Posts

    6,358
  • Joined

Everything posted by DalekSec

  1. Worked and have the confirmation email
  2. This is also what i'm getting
  3. I keep clicking 'Let's do this' and nothing happens! I've filled in all the fields
  4. We currently have 2 vacancies for 2 ICT Technicians, a overview along with the Job Description, Person Specification and Application form can be found here: Vacancies | King's Bruton If you have any questions feel free to DM me and i'll get back to you P.s It's not in the list of benefits but you do get the best benefit, of working with me!
  5. Depends on work load, if you plan to do higher intensity stuff (Video editing etc.) get the Pro for the cooling and better screen. General usage with the odd bit of intensity get the Air. Personally, i'm waiting for the new 16" before i make my mind up!
  6. EXTERMINATE!!!!
  7. I forgot the most obvious one for me... RGB
  8. I don't have any speakers in my home setup! I have 7.1 headphones! Room music wise i have a homepod
  9. I know the title sounds like a sales pitch! It's not (or is it(no it's really not)) Just an idea for a fun thread, what is on your list of musts for your personal IT Setup. Here's mine: A Keyboard with a num pad and media controls, i don't understand how people can type numbers fast without a num pad! And media controls make music listening 100x easier! A mouse with at least 2 thumb buttons. I use these constantly for web browsing going back and forward in pages and binding them in games.
  10. Combo-breaker
  11. Overground
  12. My last car (Pug 206) I loved but everything started going wrong till it's head gasket went while I was doing 70 on the A303, the day after my £600 MOT!!! Next day went out and brought a Ford Fiesta with 1600 miles on the clock and loved it ever since!
  13. Do you have an MDM to manage the Macs? The office apps are all on the Mac App store now so you can push them out from there via an MDM
  14. That's my cousin Potalek
  15. Yeesssssssssssss yes yeeeeeesssssssss YeESSessss
  16. September
  17. We have similar but with Azure, Adobe Syncs all our pupils by syncing our populated 'Adobe Pupils' group in Azure AD to Adobe. Then that group is assigned to the relevant plan in the Adobe admin panel. The Azure AD group is populated by having all the relevant teams in (Art teams in this case)
  18. If you watch his videos you will know that he always gives honest reviews no matter who the sponsor is. Plus Dennis, enough said.
  19. Linus did a video on it awhile back
  20. Here is a screenshot of our config, it doesn't auto update. Monthly we recreate it with the latest installer:
  21. Found my old mans name next to the Hillfort he excavated! Also the ones where my parents met.
×
×
  • Create New...