-
Posts
13,543 -
Joined
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by Geoff
-
[video] "MEDIEVAL LAND FUN-TIME WORLD" Extended Trailer
Geoff posted a topic in Jokes/Interweb Things
Bad Lip Reading do Game of Thrones. And here's the bonus scenes and outtakes. -
One of my co-workers pointed this out. Seems a bit dumb, but whatever! Cookie Clicker
-
You need to poision the dns for feelinsonice.appspot.com rather than blocking it.
-
That's a good idea actually. Could you record network bans in Sims somewhere and have a script to sync that up with active directory/etc I wonder?
-
On a related note make sure they don't borrow other students accounts. If so disable that account too for 'unauthorised usage'.
-
It always amuses me when Richard Stallman turns out to be right all along, even though at the time he get's dismissed for being a crackpot wierdo. Cloud computing is a trap, warns GNU founder | Technology | theguardian.com
-
Lease a decent A3 format multifunction photocopier. If the person is serious about their displays and whatnot you should also look at having things sent off to be printed professionally. Often it works out cheaper.
-
Exchange 2007 Sending mail from an secondary accepted domain
Geoff replied to Geoff's topic in Windows Server 2008 R2
Ok after a little more testing I think it's the POP3/IMAP account that's setup on the users outlook that's confusing the situation. If I do a clean outlook setup everything works. I only get the bounces on his outlook install. -
Exchange 2007 Sending mail from an secondary accepted domain
Geoff replied to Geoff's topic in Windows Server 2008 R2
Yes it's authoritative. What do you want to know about the Send connector? -
Exchange 2007 Sending mail from an secondary accepted domain
Geoff replied to Geoff's topic in Windows Server 2008 R2
Ok, as I originally pointed out this is for an entirely different domain to the primary email address on the mailbox. So primary is [email protected] and the secondary is [email protected] -
Exchange 2007 Sending mail from an secondary accepted domain
Geoff replied to Geoff's topic in Windows Server 2008 R2
Yes it is. -
Exchange 2007 Sending mail from an secondary accepted domain
Geoff replied to Geoff's topic in Windows Server 2008 R2
Send as what account? The mail address is on the users own mailbox -
Exchange 2007 Sending mail from an secondary accepted domain
Geoff replied to Geoff's topic in Windows Server 2008 R2
Bounced. SMTP error from remote mail server after MAIL FROM: SIZE=6802: host mail.3dmg.co.uk [94.250.226.131]: 550 5.7.1 Client does not have permissions to send as this sender -
Exchange 2007 Sending mail from an secondary accepted domain
Geoff replied to Geoff's topic in Windows Server 2008 R2
Type it in where? On outlook 2010 it's a drop down. -
Exchange 2007 Sending mail from an secondary accepted domain
Geoff replied to Geoff's topic in Windows Server 2008 R2
The 'From' only shows the primary email address and another unrelated email address for another IMAP/SMTP server setup. It does not let me choose the secondary SMTP address listed in the mailboxes Email Addresses. -
I have an Exchange 2k7 server. I've setup a second domain (tied to a website) as an accepted domain in the Hub Transport and updated the . I've also added a STMP email address to my test mailbox and can recieve email sent to this SMTP email address fine. Now I want to be able to send email from this address in Outlook. I've checked the 'Send As' options and can't see anything obvious. Any ideas?
-
They just want the patent portfolio to go bashing Apple/Google/Samsung etc with.
-
Talked to one of the locals, apparently there had been fresh painting done. So all the fire doors and first floor windows were open to get rid of the smell. Additionally new insulation had been installed in the roof. Both of these caused the fire to spread much more rapidly than it otherwise would of. He also pointed me to some Quadcopter footage on youtube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbOUzfyxx9s http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6f-3naaYKs&noredirect=1
-
On the ground (I work down the road) it doesn't look like there's anything left to salvage. It's a completely burnt out shell.
-
TBH, the way the green belt housing proposals are looking the town will be coming to them.
-
Yes, I'm doing it myself. One thing I've found with KVM is that the host hardware is used a lot more efficiently than with VMware.
-
I'll be doing an upgrade to TerraFirmaCraft 0.77.0 and a map reset some time soon.
-
I'm doing a lot of vSphere to KVM migrations.
-
FTB Launcher requires a minecraft.net account to work. So you will only see auth'd servers.
-
You need to tell squid it's running as a transparent proxy.
- 23 replies
-
- boyd
- packetfence
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
