Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Geoff

Edu Supporters
  • Posts

    13,543
  • Joined

Everything posted by Geoff

  1. I'm allowing strip mining with Enderquarries, BC Quarries, etc in the Underdark dimension. I would prefer it if you used EnderQuarries as they are the most server friendly.
  2. You're added
  3. MyTown town proximity reduced from 50 chunks down to 10. Also given access to the rest of the commands.
  4. Difficulty is hard. PvP is on (other than MyTown restrictions).
  5. I've updated the server to the current version of direwolf20 (1.0.14), we got some extra mods (Extra bees is back in and Modular Powersuits addons).
  6. It's been stable all afternoon after some tweaking to the memory usage. I'm looking at the upgrade now.
  7. Added those.
  8. Restarted. I'll look at updating this weekend. Like I said I'm assuming there's a memory leak somewhere in the mods.
  9. You can downgrade back to 1.0.12 in the Launcher (top leftish, where it says recommended, change to 1.0.12). I will update the server at some point over the weekend though (I suspect something has a memory leak, so updates might fix it).
  10. I've switched Dynmap over to use apache to reduce server load. I've turned on the HD mapping.
  11. Done that.
  12. I need to know minecraft names so I can whitelist...
  13. I've added DynaMap and deathcounter. I also put on MyTown simply to get world borders and pregenerate the overworld chunks (for lag free flight and teleporting), it's otherwise not configured so use at your own risk. Server will be laggy for a couple of hours while it generates the chunks.
  14. You need to grab the ATLauncher ATLauncher - Downloads and install the DNS pack. The server is running all the optional mods. It will tell you what you are missing if you get it wrong. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n-nVRqgTEk Server ip is 176.58.117.186 old info: After a long hiatus, I've got this running again. I've set it up running Minecraft 1.6.4 and the Feed The Beast launchers 'Direwolf20' mod pack. It's running whitelisted at the moment with the old whitelist from before. If you want to play and you aren't on it, send me a PM or reply here. From a gameplay point of view, nearly all the mods are different. All of the big mods have major overhauls and some of the newer mods are a lot more featureful. If you haven't played since 1.2 or 1.4 I highly recommend you check it out again. Server IP: 76.74.200.86 Dynmap: http://76.74.200.86/ Install info: MyTown World Protection I am trying out a protection plugin called 'MyTown'. This allows you to claim a plot (a chunk basically) as a 'town' and control access to everything within the area.
  15. yeah basically the same thing. But with planes flying about. Once they have ground forces working they will do naval.
  16. They started with aircraft. Ground forces are in closed beta at the moment.
  17. Can recommend War Thunder.
  18. Still hoping for Cabbie Simulator 2014!
  19. All done by one guy apparently. fuCupid
  20. I would be interested in some of the components. But not the whole system.
  21. you can inspect the output of 'dmesg' to see if the bluetooth device is being detected correctly. If it isn't then there's a driver module issue at fault (it would be useful to know what bluetooth stack/hardware modules are in use). If it is then it's a hci issue. You can debug this further with 'hcidump'.
×
×
  • Create New...