Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Geoff

Edu Supporters
  • Posts

    13,543
  • Joined

Everything posted by Geoff

  1. Updated to v1.0.19
  2. As an when I get chance to do it, yes.
  3. Client issue, I changed nothing.
  4. Added.
  5. I haven't updated to 1.0.19 yet. I did intend to do it some time this week when I have time.
  6. You're added.
  7. Welcome back, added.
  8. There are over 3000 villagers spawned at 8,408 in the overworld.
  9. I'll take a look, server has opis so it should be easy to track down.
  10. Sorted. Let me know if there has been any world corruption. I'll have to roll back to the last working backup if that has happened.
  11. The disk is full. I'm unable to login. Waiting on hosting support to fix.
  12. it reboots every morning. - - - Updated - - - it reboots every morning.
  13. Added.
  14. Server updated to v1.0.18
  15. I am aware of that site. I'm not doing an update until I know what I'm getting.
  16. There's been an version bump of the recommended version on the FTB Launcher. It's now v1.0.18. I cannot find a changelog for this version, so I'm not updating until I do.
  17. I have added you to the whitelist @csimon
  18. I have update the server to the recommended version (1.0.16) today. However DynMap was crashing it. I've disabled DynMap for the time being. Additionally due to the changes in Openblocks I'll now allow mining in all ages as long as you use an Enderquarry. BC/TC4/IC2 Quarrying/Mining is still limited to the Deep Dark. @csimon I don't know who you are and you have no post history. Can one of the other Edugeeker's vouch for you?
  19. Server is back up.
  20. Still down, the Toronto data centre has had a major issue (Out of coffee, alien invasion, cleaner unplugged it, IDK) . Got a free month as compo though.
  21. Server is down, it's an issue with the hosting provider so there's nothing I can do but wait.
  22. SIP simply requires sufficient bandwidth and low latency connection that's stable (low jitter). If you can provide that with your current connection then there is no need to run a second dedicated line IMHO. You can calculate the bandwidth usage for SIP before hand and you can monitor your connections latency and jitter on your current connection usage levels any time you like. It's perfectly possible to load test your connectivity before/during your VoIP implementation too.
  23. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YCeIgt7hMs
  24. My square house flies. Hows that for imaginative? (BTW there are some berry bushes a quick panicked run up the hill to the West from spawn. That should be enough food to keep you going).
  25. You wuss. At least Shielder and Xalent managed to build a hovel to cower in.
×
×
  • Create New...