Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

MS2011

Members
  • Posts

    335
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MS2011

  1. Any suggestions???
  2. Your computer can’t connect to the remote computer because Rd gateway server is temporarily unavailable
  3. Hi Checked rap and cap rules, configured correctly. And also supplying the username as domain\username. Thanks
  4. Hi I'm running a test environment trying to deploy Microsoft's Remote Desktop Services to deploy a RemoteApp off Windows Server 2012R2. I have all services (RD Connection Broker, RD Gateway, RD Web Access, RD Session Host) on one server. Everything works fine on a domain-joined Windows 10 or 7 computer on our internal network. On an external computer on an external network, following happens: • I can view that I have a RemoteApp published. I click on it to download the .rdp file for the RemoteApp. • I run the .rdp file and am prompted for credentials to connect to servername.mydomain.com. I enter my domain credentials as I did to access the RDWeb page. • An error appears reading "Your computer can't connect to the Remote Desktop Gateway server. Contact your network administrator for assistance." • Ports opened TCP 443 , UDP 3389.. I have also tried disabled windows firewall on the RDS server. Thanks MS
  5. Dear Andy Did you configured on a vm or physical machine? Single nic? Did you follow any step by step doc? Thanks
  6. Are you managing VM'S through Vicenter ? Can you ping the host?
  7. MS2011

    rename folders

    Any suggestions?
  8. MS2011

    rename folders

    Hi I want to rename multiple folders which are not in my csv file. They are all in the same folder, i want to rename to i.e folder1 to folderold Thanks MS
  9. We use WDS and having same problem. Is there any other way I can creat a W10 image, sysprep and customise start menu i.e home folder, browser, printer etc for all users without using GPO
  10. MS2011

    Switch

    Thank you very much for your suggestion and advice. Bought HP 2530 and configured. All working nicely.
  11. MS2011

    Switch

    Please someone can share with me what they are doing to prevent look on their network.
  12. MS2011

    Switch

    Thanks Davit2005 ! We got roughly 700 devices connected to our network. Do you think 2530 (Layer 2) should be okay?
  13. MS2011

    Switch

    Hi I am looking to replace some edge switches. I have looked for hp 2920-48g-poe switch ( layer 3 ) but bit expensive or HP 2530-48G PoE+ ( layer 2 ). I want to know what is the best design for avoiding Loops . Thanks MS
  14. Anyone knows about SMB setting on buffalo terastation
  15. I have ran this command and but few Server 2008 R2 standard does not exist SMB1 i have checked registry as well but couldn't find SMB1 in Path "HKLM:\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\LanmanServer\Parameters"
  16. i had a same issue.. make sure you only remove SMB1 not SMB2. Do this.. To enable SMBv2 and SMBv3 on the SMB server, run the following cmdlet:Set-ItemProperty -Path "HKLM:\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\LanmanServer\Parameters" SMB2 -Type DWORD -Value 1 -Force
  17. Is there any command to check SMB1 status on server 2008 and R2. Get-SmbServerConfiguration doesn't work on Server 2008 and Server 2008R2
  18. On server 2008 R2 if I disable smbv1 and v2 then I can't access my file share. Do I need to disable smbv2 or just v1?
  19. Anyone have deployed out removing SMBv1 from all devices using logon script or GPO? Please someone can share with me? Is there any link to just download security Update for Microsoft Windows SMB Server (4013389) on W10 and Server 2008 R2 and 2012 R2 Thanks
  20. No other role.. I'm using single nic on this server
  21. What will happen if you are syncing your file server files and folders to onedrive and you hit by ransomware
  22. Hi, I am installing DirectAccess role on Server 2012 R2 and Server 2016 but keep getting below error msg. The request to add or remove features on the specified server failed. The operation cannot be completed, because the server that you specified requires a restart. I have restarted the server number of times. Its failed to install DirectAccess with GUI so i tried PowerShell: Install-WindowsFeature RemoteAccess -IncludeManagementTools Reference the link below for Install-WindowsFeature Syntax: https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/jj205467%28v=wps.630%29.aspx?f=255&MSPPError=-2147217396 Also tried DISM.exe to repair: https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/hh824869.aspx?f=255&MSPPError=-2147217396 Also checked Checkedentries in this Registry and deleted HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SessionManager\PendingFileRenameOperations But no luck Need help.. Cheers
  23. Dear all, I am also looking for IT recovery plan or disaster recover plan document. Would it be possible someone to share their DR plans? Many thanks, MS
  24. Dear all, I am looking at doing a microsoft azure training online with the exam vouchers anyone any advice or recommendations? Cheers
  25. Dear all, I am looking at doing a microsoft azure training online with the exam vouchers anyone any advice or recommendations? Cheers
×
×
  • Create New...