-
Posts
4,417 -
Joined
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by Haptic
-
I always heard bad things about samsung hard drives and there reliability saying that I wouldnt go for a maxtor drive either even if its be rebadged with seagate on it, personally i stick to Western Digital and havent has a drive fail as of yet
-
Hiya Mounters , If you would like to pm me your full details I will get to work on a quote first thing in the morning for you,
-
Rain, Flood, Cockermouth and setting up a VPN...
Haptic replied to westleya's topic in Internet Related/Filtering/Firewall
hope your well and safe fella:cool: -
IMHO fella I recomend add around 100 pound and go for a top spec dell, and I say this with you going to dell direct as home user laptops arent ones that we can get great discount on, dont get me wrong i will offer our services to try and get you some discount but for £800 you can get a superb spec pc that will run most of the latest games:cool: The Dell Online Store: Build Your System
-
Hiya Jamie, If you would like to pm me your full details over I will get to work on a quote for you straight away,
-
cant seem to find you on our system fella, can you pm me your details and i will look into this
-
Have pm'd , let me know your current details and I'll give you a buz:cool:
-
if you would like to pm me your full details Ill put a comparison quote together for you fella:cool:
-
smile the day can only get better fella:cool:
-
lol i see somebody got up on the wrong side of the bed this morning, chill your beans bud:p p.s edugeeks downtime isnt really worth talking about as its not often at all and usually back up and running in minutes
-
there are a quite a few sponsors on these forums , if the poster reads the rules they will see there are advertising opportunities available to offer there items,.
-
We are a official sponsor of these forums thus we are permitted to post our offers:p
-
if you would like to pm me your full details and the numbers you require I will put a quote together for you straight away bud,
-
should be able to get one of those for you bud, pm me your info and ill get you a quote straight away,
-
good luck bud hope there impressed with your shining new Ruckus Wireless System
-
Give us a shout for Safetick quotes and we beat pro-brand prices:p
-
The Great Computer Products Christmas Prize Draw!
Haptic replied to Haptic's topic in Our Advertisers
Quick Monday Morning Bump! Oh Er Mrs:cool: -
http://www.happybirthdaycomments.net/myspace-comments/cat/happy-birthday/happy_birthday_presents.gif Happy Birthday Guys
-
would like to offer our services on this quote davep000 if you would pm me your details i will get a couple of options put together for you in the morning,
-
abit harsh dont you think:rolleyes:
-
:eek:17 mins , come on dude its sunday:p
-
will have a price for you in your inbox first thing Monday morning fella:cool:
-
A Pentium Dual Core isnt a Celeron ... is it ? I was under the impression the PDC chips were just two pentium 4 chips on one die but no a celeron:confused:
-
Many thanks for the order units are on there way;)
-
Hiya Trojan, If you would like to pm me your full details I will get to work on a quote for you straight away,
