Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Haptic

Members
  • Posts

    4,417
  • Joined

Everything posted by Haptic

  1. welcome aboard cpwon do tell us about yourself hey ?
  2. http://www.e4.com/media/5F5C19BB-A6ED-4F31-BE34-BA6A137274E4_extra.jpg if you wire me the monnies;)
  3. nosey aint ya lol:p
  4. will be with you in 10 bud:cool:
  5. we do fella but wont be able to save you money on that particular line , have you tried Dan @ Wstore
  6. yawn is this thread still going blimey
  7. yes no mabye lol:p
  8. I like you Vick your sound as a pound:cool:
  9. are you refearing to myself Simcfc , if so please explain?
  10. Joe (Man) Simon (Deffo Man) Mark (questionable) joke lol
  11. hmmm mabye if you ask me nicely NOT:p anyway mr whats the below link all about , edugod ???? lol ESGN - View Single Post - HDMI capture card has been found!!!
  12. lol just noticed my good name going around again , hmmm i smell a conspiracy
  13. thats ment in the "I Love The Forum" context fella lol:cool:
  14. I though Edutech was god after seeing this lol ESGN - View Single Post - HDMI capture card has been found!!!
  15. :p:p:p:p:p:p
  16. go to the forum you wish to subcribe to and on the right you will see the forum tools tab where you can subscribe to that particular forum,
  17. you cant please everybody:cool:
  18. dont do cold calling Torledo thats just sooo 1980's lol and I walk as no car at the min so doubt I'll be out and about
  19. me , I'm an old dog hun some say veteran
  20. lol its called the art of sales without selling hun you dont need to advertise to generate a sale;)
×
×
  • Create New...