-
Posts
4,417 -
Joined
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by Haptic
-
-
We've been busy ourselves, we've built the AT AT and star destroyer amongst other things. The AT AT was ace to build, trapdoors, cockpits and side panels that raise. Solid build!
-
Hi Oaktech. As luck would have it, we've just been awarded A Google Chrome Education Partnership. We have some demo units, you can play with one for a few days....just don't break it!
-
I'd tell you, but typing it out and seeing the figure would make me cry. Joe
-
So - the sets have all arrived! Only 22 days left to enter, we've had some excellent response to this. If you all love it, we'll be sure to do it again soon.
-
I would say they've seen some action, however they don't appear to be capable of seeing anything at all! Joe
-
Ah nice work Sir, we've got a few more spot prizes to dish out exclusively on this 'ere thread - the big draw is at the end of the month. We'll also be announcing how you can win one of these wee beauties!
-
Waah - that's just the tip of the iceberg my friend. Preventing us from building the Death Star is a constant struggle with willpower.
-
Keyrings have all arrived now, we've been putting Lego HQ through their paces (they have excellent customer service BTW, hats off to them)
-
We are a Smoothwall Partner but looks like we missed the boat......... I'll get you next time gadget! On a serious note if anyone does look at Smoothwall please let us know. It doesn't always mean best pricing or service going direct to any vendor - if it did resellers wouldn't exist! Hope it goes well @Zammo - I know it will. Chris
-
Have faith @sonofsanta Chris
-
Entries are flying in - I hope you are all keeping your eyes on the post arriving. Good luck! Chris
-
And the winner is @Scotbynature We went with the starwars.com verification of Wulff. PM some delivery deets and we'll post the pesky wee plastic blighter out!
-
-
You clearly have more faith in banking than most!
-
Although I know he appeared in ANH I still had to Google it! Joe
-
Yup, sorry..in this here fine thread.
-
Special Prize - Edugeek Exclusive. We're giving away 1 x free Admiral Yularen minifigure, here on t'geek only. Whomever correctly posts the Admiral's first name goes into a mini draw, we'll pluck the winner Friday at 1pm.
-
It certainly is, we want one muy pronto
-
We saw this earlier There's an incredible amount of detail in this 10,000-brick Lego Millennium Falcon | The Verge Maybe next year's star prize!
-
Nope.....
-
Hi All It's open to everyone (in line with regulations) it's our existing customers that will receive invitations over the next week or so. The full entry details for non existing customers is on our website (link on our first post) the entry deadline is June 29th Good luck, the prizes are pretty much all here now so we're going to be making a lot of people happy! Joe
-
It is with some regret that the Death Star has arrived. The realisation that we can't open/build it has set in. Sad faces abound.
-
Try using the 'I got these free with the Sun/Mirror promo' then incinerate your receipts. I hope my Wife doesn't read this. Joe
