Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Jiser

Members
  • Posts

    499
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jiser

  1. You got the job, well done! They obviously saw something in you or you wouldn't have the job. CertForums is a great forum for advise etc in how to progress your career and learning. somabc gave you loads of great links though there. I would start working towards your MCSA with CompTIA A+ & N+ as electives then as soon as you can upgrade to the latest microsoft certifications with the upgrade exam. Maybe your school could help towards the books/cd's. Home learning btw will save you alot of dosh. Even 30 minutes a night is better than nothing. Anyway nowa days personally I think you need a good mix of qualifications, experiance and perhaps academic qualification! Though experiance usually owns all. Its hard to get ahead nowa days and anything you can do, to get your name standing out the better. Just don't get paper certed only!
  2. 1100 ish, nm + two techs
  3. Information Technology recruitment agency skills list
  4. Check out grad schemes mate, Milkround.com | Graduate Jobs Home | First for graduate jobs and internships or is it .co.uk? There are plenty of job sites out there. CertForums under employment should supply you with a list to of recruitment agencys etc. IT Jobs at CWJobs, the specialist for contract and permanent IT positions, reed.co.uk - jobs, careers, employment and recruitment (Are just two which come to mind) and all your local council job sites I am sure will have plenty of jobs.
  5. Battery? Alternator? Just a guess.
  6. As others have said, check staff / pupil permissions. Then add your 'class folder' respectively to login script (s) if you have them to the respective teachers or years.
  7. Jiser

    That's It!

    Easypeasy. Ill send you those passes on the weekend. For the website just to let you know if your there longer than 2 years siteground.com will needed to be paid again for more time. I bought 3 years worth when last I checked. I redirected from SWGFL to point to sitegrounds servers as its their domain.
  8. Jiser

    Graduate Jobs

    Some grad schemes accept 2:2's. However don't expect to be on the top of their lists! Just gotta push across your enthusiam/knowledge/skills and ability to learn I guess. Maybe that year of experiance will put you ahead of other persons applying. To make you happy - I have a few friends who got 2.2 and ended up with jobs at places like google etc on pretty decent wages e.g. 24k + Good luck.
  9. Can you model in 3D!
  10. That website is awful!
  11. Traveling was the best thing I ever did. Made some life long mates, saw so many amazing things, can't wait to again. Do it! Anyway my cousin a teacher went away for a year traveling round the world and still had her job at the school when she came back. Good luck.
  12. They should remove said training flights from routes over heavily populated areas. Stupid! Specially in military jets. It is lucky this was no commercial with pax flight. However some never know your under routes, such as in the case of the pam air flight in lockerbie.
  13. Top Gear Sopranoes (dvd) Lost Prison Break Heroes Dexter Battlestar Gallatica (dvd) 24 Have I got news for you
  14. Jiser

    New Job!

    Yo, well done Witch I look forward to seeing you this week for handover. I am sure the head will let you go to BETT with wangling. No RM nope. AD yup! Nice new fresh network for you to play on. Cheers
  15. I managed to find it with a search for .xls or .doc. LA probably picked it up here to. Didn't open it though.
  16. The gestatopageek or edustapos
  17. lol
  18. I think their website just is pure cheese. But each to their own. Half the stuff they put on their, you gotta be pretty thick to actually read into it.. Dr's? Make your own political organistion, I can't believe people associate with a bunch of racist nutters. End of the day were all human, we live on the planet, advanced apes, get over it! Country? Does it matter...If you back far enough we were all from Africa anyway. Make me leader ill sort all ur problems. Free gold for everyone!! We will all work together and be paid equally to make for a happier society. Of course the women shall no longer work and should be at home washing the dishes, looking after children and making the man dinner.
  19. The BNP is just a cheesy 'political organisation.' However isn't it every persons right to free speech? Despite what others may think of certain persons pathetic views, everyone has a right. If there good at their job and its not affecting work why sack? Most definately political views should not be bought into work place.
  20. Well the lost/MI3/Cloverfield producers/director is planning to 'reboot' the franchise and trying to draw in more non star trek viewers. It does seem star treky to me but with a different twist (much more actiony for one). The good thing is the original spock will be back for a time travel twist (trying to appease fans) but hey I am sure it will be a great film - very different to what we have seen before. So much for seeing it in the chinese theatre in hollywood - looks like I will have to see it in my local empire/odeon May release date.
  21. Apple - Trailers - Star Trek - Trailer 2 - Large Sorry better! ; / My bad
  22. YouTube - New Star Trek XI HQ Trailer Leaked Nov. 2008 teaser 2
  23. That is sooo sweet! Imagine the parties you could have there - even in the 'moon surfaced' conferance room. When I win the lottery my mansion will be built in a mountain/cave like this.
  24. US $ for me, same for the birthday in march! Thats all whats on my xmas santa list.
  25. Kevin, move on mate! You can only stay in some place so long before you find yourself hitting your head on a brick wall. If your not learning, the place your working at sux, they won't give you a pay rise there are plenty of jobs outside of education which will offer you good money.
×
×
  • Create New...