-
Posts
787 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by siuko
-
Can I be the first one to say.... Gimme Gimme Gimme Just to cover myself incase thats required lol
-
My only input (sorry if its off topic) is that if you are buying in a server from the likes of Dell etc (I buy dell servers as they do seem quite reliable) DO NOT go with the pricing on the dell server website. Spec up your system on there and then get a number of suppliers to quote on it for you... I've sometimes seen a drop of about 30% from the dell webpage
-
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!! Thanks Is that much haribo allowed to be in one place at one time? I hope it doesn't cause some sort of space time haribo distortion and send the VeryPC building back to the 1960's!
-
Ok!!! OOOOOKK!! Whats going on! I just received my prize (thanks for that hehe) - but where oh where are the fabled Haribo!! Its sooooooooooo unfair.... promising us haribo and then not providing them...
-
Nah!!! I like Star Wars and wish I'd won both the Jigsaws They are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay above and beyond the Projector Mount I won lol
-
Again!!! WITH THE STAR WARS STUFF!!! Its soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo unfair!
-
Wow!!! That is some prize!!!!
-
Phhhhew thats a relief then Does the Wii prize come with haribo, card reader and sheet as standard?
-
Right well from that example photo the letter could be.... A H X T L F How obvious are we talking here?! lol
-
Smoothwall - request pricing and suggestions
siuko replied to siuko's topic in Internet Related/Filtering/Firewall
Well the BT pricing for 100mb on 100mb line was £12300 so didnt think it was too bad... What do others think to this? -
Hi, This is mainly directed at a smoothwall person. I am just researching how much it would cost us if we moved away from our LA provided internet access. I can get the 100mb link from BT and it leaves me some money left below the pricing the LA will be charging us. Could someone at smoothwall contact me and maybe give me suggestions for what would be required for firewall,web filtering etc and how much this would cost. We are a school of approx 1700 students and 150 Staff, and at worst upto approx 400 computers in use at one time (although unlikely). We would be on a 100mb connection. Ta If anyone else has any input if they have gone through the same switch away from LA broadband it would be helpful... thanks
-
Hehe oh dear... the Network Administrator has just installed 2012 this morning and is starting to rant
-
The software itself is actually quite good... its just dealing with symantec and their VERY strange ways of doing things (such as updates and downloads lol)
-
I knew the sheet would be back.....!!!! Oh and something... something about a Wii or summat
-
WHERE IS THE SHEET!!!
-
This moment will stand out as the turning point.... A Galaxywide empire of hatred will grow from this act... I WANT TEH JIGSAWZ!!!
-
OMGZ!!!!1one11! You win the ultimate star wars prize AAAAAAANND you get another go... Injustice I tell you!!
-
OMG!!! Can I swap my projector mount for the Star Wars Jigsaw
-
Thanks for all the replies everyone Don't know now if we will go logoff or lock lol
-
I can see the sheet!! Its covering the Wii Box
-
Hi, We are looking at implementing Auto Logoff of staff computers using a logoff screensaver. How are you managing auto logoff? What sort of time frame are you using for logoff? How do you manage staff who need to projector presentations etc. and are away from the computer? Any other tips, issues etc. when you implemented this? Ta PS. Locking the computers doesn't seem a good idea as we would just end up with lots of locked computers and staff resetting them to log themselves on - which isn't good for the computers
-
LOL!!! Now I wasn't expecting that Thanks for my prize!
-
Hiya... could I have... hmmmm... box number 7 please (WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!! I won something!! OMG)
-
We did use MRBS but have now switched to Devizes School Online Booking System It is much quicker when inputting and changing timetabled bookings (which is my job to input) Doesnt look quite as nice as mrbs though
