-
Posts
1,030 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by rickjames
-
Turns out this was a user deleting the folders locally on their Outlook for Mac client. Beautiful.
-
Afternoon all, We have run into an issue regarding a set of users who are delegates for a mailbox and have had a set of subfolders deleted. We can't see these subfolders anywhere for the life of us; so far we have checked the Deleted Items as well as eDiscovery in both EAC and S&C which has proved rather fruitless with both PSTs that have been pulled back. I have run Get-MailboxFolderStatistics [email protected] -FolderScope RecoverableItems | FL Name,FolderAndSubfolderSize,ItemsInFolderAndSubfolders And it's presented me with a Recoverable Items folder a lot, lot larger than what we've pulled out of eDiscovery, which makes me believe the data they're after is in there. Is there any way of finding out if these subfolders are in this Recoverable Items folder? Whilst I understand I could just recover everything to a target mailbox, I fear it won't bring back the folder hierarchy... Or am I being thick and there's something else I can do that's simpler? Also is there any way of pulling back audit logs that show a subfolder being deleted? We're also going through the logs and can only see emails deleted from their Inbox, nothing from these folders which is just bizarre... Cheers!
-
[Office 365] Allowing staff to manage distribution lists
rickjames replied to ITManLT's topic in Cloud Services
From within OWA: settings cog >view all Outlook settings > General > Distribution Groups It will lists DG's they belong to and DGs they own and can edit -
Downloading O365 logs to an on-prem log server
rickjames replied to rickjames's topic in Cloud Services
Not really, I'm afraid. I know how to search audit logs etc, just the part of automating the whole thing without it being too finicky -
Morning all, As per the title, really; our security team are wondering if we can pull down O365 audit/security logs to a log server that is on-prem. I'm not sure if this is even feasible, but if anyone is aware of any solution/documentation that doesn't involve a third party product I'm all ears... Cheers
-
Bumping this. I bought the game plus a load of DLC in the steam sale for like a tenner; my PC is awful with running it, but I am excited to T R U C K
-
Morning all, I have a user who's experiencing issues with a mailbox he has Send As/Full Access on his Macbook; essentially no mails are syncing automatically and if he has to click Send & Receive in order for them to pull them down. We've done the following - Removed mailbox and added it again - Emptied Folder Cache - Remove delegation and reapplied. Any other tips or suggestions? We run a O365 environment and his own mailbox appears to be fine.
-
[ms office - 2016] Shared calendar is blank
rickjames replied to rickjames's topic in Office Software
A small bump. Tried it again, same issues. Doing my head in! -
Afternoon all, I've a user who has Reviewer delegation for another user's calendar in O365. However, when they try and add the calendar in their Outlook 2016 (Mac) it's completely blank. She can access the calendar within OWA, I've removed/re-added delegation rights, cleared the calendar cache, removed the user's account from Outlook entirely to no avail. She has permissions to other calendars that populate just fine, and other users on OS X (including myself) can view the calendar fine. Think it's fair to assume there's some kind of syncing issue with the client, but not sure what it might be exactly? Her own mailbox/other calendars etc sync as they should do. Any other ideas/advice would be much appreciated!
-
As per the title, really. A user has requested a resource to be created for a room, which I've done and given her Full Access to it's mailbox as well as delegation accordingly. However, she adds the room in Outlook, but can't click on anything as she doesn't have permissions for it. I've given her ownership of the calendar with Set-MailboxFolderPermission -identity [email protected]:\calendar to no avail. I've also assigned the same permissions, delegation and ownership to myself with the same problems. I've also checked everything with Get-CalendarProcessing and everything looks above board. Even when I send a direct share link of the calendar from OWA to me, I get a 'folder not available' error when trying to open it. However, creating entries for the resource calendar within OWA is absolutely fine, and soon after it syncs and I can see the entry in Outlook, but still unable to do anything despite being an owner. Have also tried with Editor access and it's the same. Any idea what might be the issue? I swear I've not missed anything, but if anyone's got some advice on what else I can do it'd be much appreciated. Cheers!
-
Weird, my colleague can and I've tried multiple devices. Permissions me are fine. ARGH.
-
Hope I'm not going off the beaten track, but is anyone having issues connecting to Exchange Online? O365 and Powershell are both failing me
-
Errors trying to connect to multiple O365 Services via PS
rickjames replied to rickjames's topic in Office Software
Tried this and it brought up a popup box asking for my credentials (which I'd rather not happen, but not the end of the world). Connects fine, but naturally don't want any passwords listed. Something wrong with that credentials file then? -
Errors trying to connect to multiple O365 Services via PS
rickjames replied to rickjames's topic in Office Software
Cheers both, will have a look. Just to clarify; the credentials.txt file is an encrypted file, no bad practice with that one -
Afternoon all. I've got the following script below to help me connect to a few multiple O365 services rather than authenticate every single time However, it's spitting this out Any ideas as to why? I'm a global admin, MFA isn't enabled or anything silly. Bit stumped, if I'm being honest! Modules also installed AFAIK
-
Edgbaston bound next week, been too long since we've had test cricket
-
Keep getting paired with crap players on Overwatch, baaaad losing run right now
-
I am merely level 41, placed at 1975 and have tanked to 1845. Do find it's a lot easier with the group option now though; find a group with a mic that needs a support role and I'm good. As the healer I don't really need to talk tooooo much, but communication makes a world of difference.
-
Getting sucked back into Overwatch, although not liking this drop into the 1800s
-
I've never really played comp too much, but I'm going to give this new season a proper go. Goal is to main mercy, that being said looking at Wrecking Ball it could be a fun tank to use.
-
That hamster is going to annoy the daylights out of people, right
-
Just looking for some basic advice and I could Google all I like, but you all know best (probably) Had my Vitus Vee-1 for about 2 and a half year now, bar changing brake pads (I'm awful at alignment) I've not done any component changes but kept it in relatively decent condition, Muc-Off kits. Average shelf life on the tyres? I'd say my commute through central London is 6 miles 3-4 times a week; no visible damage, but just wondering if I'm due. Definitely need some new grips as well come to think of it.
-
Anyone experiencing issues with SharePoint online today?
rickjames replied to jaminben's topic in Cloud Services
We've had sporadic issues with 365 services all over today, don't think we're the only ones... -
Zebra card printers with Infosmart for data stuff
