Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

AlfaTech

Members
  • Posts

    310
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AlfaTech

  1. Wynaut?!! Not everyone has the Luxray at being good at Pokémon so they resort to such things. Shaymin them, I'm not aMEWsed!
  2. Yep, I pretty much beat the game by using Butterfree lol (Sleep powder, Quiver Dance, Bug Buzz/Psychic). Unfortunately I've now lost interest in online competitive battling since it is now so easy to cheat (New Pokémon Cheat Can Ruin Online Battles)
  3. So I guess they can Moomoo milk it for all it's worth then and not give a flying psyduck! >:-(
  4. It's a Pokéracket if you ask me. The transfer tool should at least be free or part of the game as it has always been for each consecutive new generation. Beyond transferring I have no further need or desire for the bank. I still have a large amount of 'mon including shinys locked away on Pokémon Ranch on a m8s Wii (since the days of Pearl/Diamond/Platinum) lol.
  5. Oops, pipped to the post (again) Yuh, that's hardly fair. 30 day free trial to get everything you depost locked away 'until you pay' Meh! I won't be storing anything in the bank tbh only making transfers to complete my National Dex methinks.
  6. The Pokémon Bank? It allows the deposit/withdrawal and more importantly transferal of Pokémon from previous generations to Pokémon X/Y
  7. He he, I took mine to work today too - happily I have the download edition of X and my copy of White 2 in the the slot :-p
  8. And at looooooong last Pokémon Bank Goes Live in Europe and Australia - 3DS eShop News @ Nintendo Life
  9. I managed to breed a shiny Charmander using the Masuda method on Pokemon X (i.e. with a Japanese ditto). It didn't take that many tries, but I guess I was just lucky this time. TBH I think shinys are over-rated, I'd much rather have something with good IVs and beneficial nature. That said shinys appear to be much much more common with this generation.
  10. It's one of those things that gets better with practice (and luck) I've played in tournaments and competitions but even I get trounced more often than not, I'm sure you could beat me if we battled again. I haven't played PKMN in a couple of months.
  11. Indeed, however Amie doesn't make any difference in competitive battles (i.e. PvP).
  12. Yep, in the secret Super Training (after you finish the basic training)
  13. AlfaTech

    INGRESS

    Tell me about it, I'm in an area totally surrounded by Resistence and I'm the only Enlightened agent for about 20 miles. But saying that I've been holding my own surprisingly well - one weekend 5 L8 smurfs attacked my fields in an almost coordinated effort (for smurfs) but I managed to out smart them and completely kyboshed their plans and put everything back up later that afternoon. Oops! One smurf has 'just' knocked out my portal at Stonehenge! Oh well, I know what I'll be doing this lunchtime lol.
  14. Have Eevees, can trade. The Water Stone is up on the cliff but you have to push a block (using Strength) to get to it.
  15. Yay! I'm beginning to get excited (again). It looks like we PC gamers may get to play GTA V later on in this first quarter. Can't wait!
  16. You can find a Water Stone on route 8 (much further on) and they can also be brought from the Stone Shop in Luminoise City (much much later on). Failing that I'm happy to trade you one if you want.
  17. AlfaTech

    INGRESS

    Gratz on ur first link bruv, next step create your very own field (that ones quite exciting - well the first time at least). If you're on G+ its well worth looking for your local Enlightened group(s), you'll get plenty of help and support there. That's what I like about this game - the social aspect and comradery.
  18. AlfaTech

    INGRESS

    I love doing drive-bys, I often blow up a local smurf pub (near work) - I'm actually planning on levelling it again at lunch and putting them under a field. Well done on joining the 'winning' side Whats ur ign? Check out the Intel map, I'm totally dominating Wiltshire - North Hampshire (and beginning to make in-roads to Dorset now I've got some contacts down that way) all those green fields over Salisbury Plain are my handy work - with a few keys from some friends.
  19. AlfaTech

    INGRESS

    It's now invite free! So come along and join the fun - join the blues they need all the help they can get. ;-) I've been really giving them the run around all across Wiltshire - over barrows and henges, up and down hills - it's absolutely hilarious! I'm so active they just don't know what to do with me - comes from having a nice car I guess.
  20. AlfaTech

    INGRESS

    Woo hoo. I reached Level 8 in little over 5 weeks... and during that time I've kicked out the blues, established a stronghold in the area and turned half of Wiltshire green (a couple of times). I've even got a 'L8 portal farm' building event that I'm going to on Monday. This game is gr8
  21. On December 27th. Erm... I dunno yet, I have a few championship 'mon that I'd would like to transfer (and wanna complete my Dex) but for the most part my 'mon live on their carts. I'm personally not impressed that you have to pay a sub (£5 a year?). I'm just hoping that the PKMN Transfer tool won't require subs to the bank system - although I think you do get a free trial period so could do all the transferring during that.
  22. AlfaTech

    INGRESS

    I destroy about 9-10 resistance portals over the weekend, as well as capturing others in some hard to reach locations - so it won't take me very long to reach lvl 8 (now lvl 5). I am triangle by triangle turning the surrounding countryside back to green. I also managed to switch this lvl 8 guy's lvl 6 portal on Friday using the Jarvis Virus, causing him to then destroy all his (original) resonators and re-deploy (in panic formation - i.e. too close to the portal) so he could re-establish his links. That brought me just enough time to establish links and fields of my own cutting off his line of sight. I like this game!
  23. AlfaTech

    INGRESS

    Aye and my mind is feeling much cleaner thankee very much! Besides there's far too much blue in my part of the world, I'd have nothing to do if I couldn't hack 'n destroy enemies portals.
  24. AlfaTech

    INGRESS

    Whats wrong with joining the Enlightened? Ought we not embrace new technologies, exploit and use XM for the betterment of mankind. Why stay in the dark ages of unenlightened thinking and remain in fear resisting progress. Use the force!
  25. Its been known about since release and occurs very very rarely... more info: Bad Egg/Mystery Zone Egg Clarification. - Pokemon X Message Board for 3DS - GameFAQs I wonder if it has come about by folks attempting to 'clone' via wonder trade, who knows. I dunno, but given the rarity of this glitch I don't think it'll stop me from wonder trading on the rare occasion I do. Furthermore it appears that this is most probably caused by a hardware fault causing file corruption such as a degrading SSD than the Wonder Trade system itself. But it remains to be seen.
×
×
  • Create New...