Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

X-13

Members
  • Posts

    13,085
  • Joined

Everything posted by X-13

  1. Could all be part of the same issue. I know a new forum [non-vBulletin] is being sorted, could be down to that... Or it's just vBulletin being dumb.
  2. ...but, Birmingham though. Too damn far.
  3. ...making me have to type mine out again. ~grumble~ Obvious: The ex-edugeeker known as The Librarian as... The Librarian.
  4. This sort of thing OK? I've currently got screen capture running [1 image every 15 seconds] I'll have to crop it a bit to single out the network traffic... You'd better appreciate this work...
  5. That's Capsa, right? Depending on how fast it updates, and how much the data changes... I may be able to help out. Need to test out whether Hypersnap works first, then I should be able to install Capsa and make a gif. Le EDIT: But first... LUNCH! Le EDIT 2 - EDIT Harder: Urgh... "give us all your details and we'll give you the key for the free demo". Nope.
  6. /s <- Sarcasm tag. ...It seems it really IS impossible to detect sarcasm on the internet.
  7. Nope... Totally not a Futurama episode. /s It's also totally not Wreck-it Ralph in Space. /s
  8. I thought I saw something weird... It's there for half a second.
  9. I use GIMP. Partially because I sort-of know what I'm doing, but mostly because I get to say "GIMP" while at work.
  10. -Search for the sender email. -Click the first one. -hold shift -Put something heavy on the down key -Get coffee -Press delete
  11. X-13

    NeXt Nintendo...

    Wow, what a waste of bandwidth.
  12. X-13

    Persona

    I'm slowly running out of time, with no way of finishing Kanji's dungeon because I take way too much damage on floor 3+. I can't grind for levels because I have no SP and I can't replenish it as I've got no items/money. Tried that. They just run away because I can't kill them fast enough. They take next to no damage from all of my attacks and hit for about 1/5 of my health...
  13. X-13

    Persona

    The time limit in P4G is annoying... Everytime I plan to do something, there's something else to do. Or I get railroaded. ">You decide to..." No, no I didn't. And I have no clue how to increase social qualities. And I have no money... So tempted to scrap the ~10 hours I have and start again.
  14. The URL starts with "gizoogle.net"... Are people really that stupid?! Tried it with ours... instantly filtered.
  15. It's also good for use in a class. Start at [thing] > 10 links. Explain what you were on and how it relates to the next/previous thing.
  16. Yeah... but... Stop liking things I don't like.
  17. Personally, I prefer "I don't like this person so I'm not going to watch it. If you want to watch it, go for it."
  18. "I don't like this person therefore I feel justified in ruining their career."
  19. Someone I know from another forum became a pilot, apparently it's really hard... And surprisingly boring. All I'm imagining now is a 747 with "$wag" on the side and money trails instead of jet stream.
  20. I sort of enjoyed it as a story... but the random framerate drops killed it. It also didn't help that I powered through about 2/3 of Black Flag so I had it finished before I started Unity.
  21. I'm waiting for the reviews... AC:U was ridiculous. I couldn't even be bothered to finish it.
×
×
  • Create New...