Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

X-13

Members
  • Posts

    13,085
  • Joined

Everything posted by X-13

  1. Tele-presence? I think they messed around with that in Japan... Got good results IIRC.
  2. Can you tell by the pixels?
  3. God dammit... How did Kanye West manage to make The Dark Lord uncool? Bloomin' mudbloods.
  4. X-13

    Gaming Chat

    Last game I bought - Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth It looks like Persona... But with Digimans.
  5. It's not like I like you guys or anything...
  6. X-13

    Gaming Chat

    Oh, I have that on Origin. Good game. Very dark story if you're paying attention.
  7. Well... I'm not a technician at the moment. Must have lost the magic touch.
  8. I think your test fixed it... Not sure what was happening there.
  9. X-13

    Gaming Chat

    Not really... There isn't much I seem to be interested in.
  10. I just tried, it's still doing it on that post.
  11. No, its the regular one. And it's just that post from what I can see...
  12. I was trying to quote-reply and this is all that's happening.
  13. X-13

    Gaming Chat

    All I seem to be doing is playing Souls... Nothing else is really holding my attention...
  14. X-13

    Gaming Chat

    Finished up stuff in DS2. Killed Darklurker and I'm pretty much done. Can't find Blue Smelter (not bothered) and Lud/Zallen is BS that I'm refusing to touch. Now I have to make a decision...
  15. X-13

    Gaming Chat

    My current playtime of DS2 is about 35 hours. All I have left is kicking Alonne's butt and clearing Frozen Eleum Loyce. Then going to poke Darklurker... possibly. I can't remember where the last Pilgrims of Dark hoobajoob is. It's definately possible to clear it before DS3. [Even though I'm waiting for the complete version.]
  16. I like the way they didn't actually answer a very simple question...
  17. X-13

    Gaming Chat

    Praise the Sun! \[+]/
  18. X-13

    Console History

    Mine is: NES Mega Drive N64 PS2 360 Wii Wii U PS4 Plus: Gameboy Gameboy Colour Gameboy Advance PSP DS Lite 3DS New!3DS Vita And various PCs of questionable suitability for gaming. ...I think that's everything.
  19. This sounds a lot like the Linux Schools Project...
  20. X-13

    Gaming Chat

    What's that? Counting DLC for Dark Souls 2 as separate games? Considering it cleared when you get the crown? Damn straight, I do. Fume Knight = Dead Crown = Got Time it took for me to realise "King Hat" isn't the right term = Way too long Had to resort to removing all my armour because dodges took too much stamina with it on. Attempts were still in single digits [barely] as well. Trying this guy next...
  21. Play them? With what buttons? Phone games are usually because there are few options to actually control them, you definitely can't control them without covering up a large part of the screen with your hands. And on-screen virtual controls don't work properly. Look at the difference between Batman: Arkham Origins [i think it was Oigins] on PC/console and the phone version. I like my handhelds... I like having a device that has 1 job, and that it does it perfectly. As for having to carry yet-another-thing... I have a giant bag, it's not a problem.
  22. All I have on is Adblock and it does it in incognito as well.
  23. There are others, but I just tried it on another computer and it's fine...
  24. Nooooo...
  25. Did it go through tradedoubler first though? And yeah, I'm scanning now. I'm not looking forward to having to tell people the AV is carp... If it comes up clean, and the EduGeek guys say it isn't them, then we have a problem.
×
×
  • Create New...