-
Posts
1,832 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by pooley
-
How many times a week are you doing that?
-
I'm doing the 3 peaks challenge in April so I'm looking to get fit as well as less fat currently doing circuits 2 or 3 times a week and 1 spinning class. In the addicted/mad for It mode at the moment. I (and others) have noticed my weight loss ( as I seem to be losing inches faster than weight) which is nice. So I'm happy with the 2lb a week as I 'should' of lost another stone by the end of April.
-
Today is my "Weigh day" lost 2lb, which doesn't seem alot considering the exercise i'm doing, but 2lb is just about a bag of sugar, so thats a fair bit in a week
-
resurrect a 6 month old thread why don't you
-
I thought that was a lucky dip? well you live and learn
-
Thanks guys, copied the database, copied the www etc, selected the correct php/sql versions and the site is up and running on new hardware. Ta muchly
-
I have joomla 1.5 running on Server 2003 using Wamp server. My 2k3 server is just beginning its death throes so it needs moving. I have room on a 2008r2 server for the Joomla site. So is it just a case of installing wampserver on the 2008 box and moving the database etc, or am I oversimplifying the process? Thanks
-
[ms office - 2003] Office 2003 Word won't save students work
pooley replied to speckytecky's topic in Office Software
The only other time i've had something similar is when the kids had pressed "cancel" when first running word, as apposed to letting it go through its initial setup. Maybe try an office repair? -
[ms office - 2003] Office 2003 Word won't save students work
pooley replied to speckytecky's topic in Office Software
Have you denied them the ability to delete anything off their share? I know Publisher has issues saving to shares with "Deny delete" permissions set -
We have a 72" Smartboard in our nursery, its about 10" off the floor, Projector is ceiling mounted high enough so that staff dont bang their head. Gets used mostly for wet play/dvd times but is good with paint packages etc.
-
Top draw mate, better than I hoped it could look. Thanks loads
-
Can't believe I missed this earlier (been a long day) Sysman thats fab mate, just one thing, any chance of having the Dragon in Green?
-
I've not read all this thread so sorry if I repeat what's been said. I gained 1.5 stone between November and the end of December, I have managed to lose about a stone since then, i'm now 36, 5'10" and 15st 4lb. I have made a bet with my sister that we can give up chocolate for a year, so far so good, have cut down on crisps & cakes, and excersise about 4 times a week, circuits x 3 and 1 spinning class. I have nocied that over the last couple of weeks I am losing inches and not much weight, but i'm sure the weight loss will catch up soon As has been previously said BMI = bulls*** I dont think i've been anywhere near the 11 stone I "should" be since I was about 14 years old. One weight loss tip to live by - "Drink to only get drunk" If your intention is not to get drunk then Beer/Wine= calories, as I very rarely get drunk I don't have the added calories my friends do by drinking at home etc. When losing weight Binge drinking is the only way to go
-
Ok I have a Server 2008 host machine. 1 x Server 2008 Virtual Client with Exchange 2007 installed - running fine, has been for 18 months or so. Today I installed 2008R2 as a virtual client, installed fine etc, but it will cot connect to the rest of the network, wont pick up dhcp address, wont ping DC, default gateway etc, but it can (and does) ping the Host server and the other virtual server. I only have 1 Nic installed in the server, have ordered a dual port nic but in my mind sureley both VM's should be able to use the 1 virtual nic (linked to the physical) to gain access to the outside world? Have re-installed the Server os twice today but to no avail. Any tips or am I best just waiting until my new nic arrives? Cheers
-
Me too Little-Miss the talent of these gfx artists on here amazes me.
-
Would anyone like a go at making a nice logo for our eco schools club? I have attached the logo drawn by the teacher and a pic of a little dragon that we would like to use in place of? the D for dragon. Is it possible? thanks in advance (again) Simon
-
Apologies no offence meant
-
Nope they keep sh.. pooing in my nicely dug veg patches in my garden
-
Love it, do they have a version with the spike both ends?
-
is it home time yet? is it??? Getting excited and nervous now
- 35 replies
-
I will be in Cardiff later, prob in gatekeeper or old arcade. Not sure what I think about a Friday night international yet. But have woken up with a quiet confidence this morning
- 35 replies
-
I'm in "Gaspode's wanderers"
- 35 replies
-
Unplug a few printers, pc's etc, go sick for a coule of days. Come back to everyone knowing how cr@p she is and you can be the hero that fix's everything within minutes
