-
Posts
633 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by markcuk
-
A bit off topic but this fixes the problem when recovering a mac using time machine and you had adobe installed. In terminal paste this if [ "$(grep -o activate.adobe.com /etc/hosts)" = "activate.adobe.com" ]; then echo "/etc/hosts is already modified" else echo "127.0.0.1 activate.adobe.com" >> /etc/hosts echo "/etc/hosts was successfully modified" fi sudo rm -rf "/Library/Application Support/adobe/adobe PCD/cache/cache.db" sudo rm -rf "/Library/Preferences/FLEXnet Publisher" say "Now, please wait for the download to finish." curl -o LicenseRecovery111.dmg http://download.macromedia.com/pub/support/tools/LicenseRecovery111.dmg sudo hdiutil attach LicenseRecovery111.dmg sudo python '/Volumes/LicenseRecovery 11.6.1/LicenseRecovery/'LicenseRecover.py sudo rm -rf ~/AdobeLicensingFilesBackup sudo hdiutil detach "/Volumes/LicenseRecovery 11.6.1" sudo rm LicenseRecovery111.dmg say "Done! now start CS4 and enter your serial" there might be a way to this on windows? Cheers Mark
-
User Profile Service Failed the login on ALL W7 Machines
markcuk replied to basicchannel's topic in Windows 7
This is as been going around in the last few weeks. You receive a "The User Profile Service failed the logon -
Yes I have looked and there are updates to the firmware. Anyone know if it will keep the settings? if I do an update Difficult when I'm in Manchester!! and I have inherited all this
-
Hi All I have a really annoying problem which I just cant get to the bottom off. We have a London office and they are connected to BT EFM 10mb line through a Netgear FVS318G Firewall connected to the BT equipment Anyway we have get random intermittent download problems like the screen shots attached. I have tried the following 1. We had this using 2 different ISP (We had temporary connection using Urbanwimax when we moved in) I thought maybe the wifi was dropping packets but now we are on fixed line we are seeing the same problem 2. We have taken everything off the network added things back same problem 3. I have changed the MTU setting down from 1500 4. I have a PC directly attached to the firewall to bypass the internal network and I still get the problem 5. I have tried all suggestion from mozilla and wetransfer and different browsers etc This happens on both Mac's and PC's and usual when downloading from wetransfer.com that uses amazon s3 servers, I have seen it fail also on other random websites but we use Wetransfer the most and that's where we see the error most. The netgear also serves as a VPN connection to Manchester for the IP Phones I am thinking we should try a replacement firewall but I am not sure it will fix the problem any ideas? Thanks Mark
-
The wrong permissions to redirects of my docs and picture area can cause this error as well
-
Just put some Kumho Solus KH17 on mine... I would of gone with HANKOOK's if the alloy wheel place had them in my size. Had HANKOOK's fitted on my NZ car and were great in wet and dry! My in-laws had Continental Premium Contact 2 fitted and managed to get 2 punctures in a month (low profile not so good)
-
dont know if this will help Word Template Installer | Computer Technician - PC Repair Software |Foolish IT LLC
-
don't forget Christchurch Quake Map or GeoNet - Quakes was my top bookmark back in 2010!! was an experience
- 1 reply
-
- earthquake
- geography
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
ninite pro $20 a month....works great for me
-
try one of these tips Vista Black Screen of Death (KSoD) Fix
-
absolute rubbish how are we supposed to put our SAS,fibre pcie cards and work raids in that!! oh yeah we have to buy a thunderbolt expansion box
-
im after one of these Stocklist - Bumble Automotive :: fresh, fun campervan sales & rentals
-
Great product, When I worked for a company in NZ we had so many parents asking for this type of filtering and I recommended it a lot.
-
nec p100 I was the first kid in school with a mobile phone! also everyone thought i was mad having a pc instead of a Amiga 500
-
would of been a phone released in the Japanese Market we never seen over here.
-
do you have any iscsi devices connected to the server? I had a BSOD just last week when the Iscsi target dropped off the network
-
[windows phone 7] Force update from 7.5 to 7.8
markcuk replied to Jon_boy1984's topic in Mobile Devices & Tablets
I have the Lumia 820 still waiting for the portico update!- 22 replies
-
- update
- windows phone 7
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Article: Presenting the EduGeek App for Android and iOS
markcuk replied to ZeroHour's topic in Legacy CMS Comments
no windows phone version? -
don't get Vibram soles I find them useless gripping onto anything. Brasher boots are pretty good
-
They are part of VIP in Warrington now they moved from Liverpool! I had an interview for support with them a year back and they use whatever cheap parts they can get there hands on. I walked out of the interview they came across like they couldn't care less what parts they used and if there were any good or not!!
-
make this available on the apple tv3 aTV Flash (black) | FireCore
-
MKV to MP4 with 5.1 Audio (for ps3)
markcuk replied to newpersn's topic in AV and Multimedia Related
we use this a lot at work Squared 5 - MPEG Streamclip video converter for Mac and Windows -
Kumho or Hankook I would go for
-
I've seen the Kiwi's driving!!
