Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

markcuk

Members
  • Posts

    633
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by markcuk

  1. Not much use on a touch screen either. Works great as a mobile OS though:D
  2. Toshiba Satellite Pro L850-1DR PSKDHE-00J005EN Nice machine
  3. Quality just hired one of these and drove round Scotland had 133k on the clock and still going. When I lived in New Zealand these were everywhere with over 200km on them. Watch the diesel they blow gaskets! Classic Estima
  4. yes I love netbooks backpacking and the like they were great and I will continue to use mine.
  5. Hi I have users in the sbs console I wish to remove but not delete. I just don't want them displaying in the console? I know how to add a normal user into the console but not the other way round anyone know how? I think i need to remove the user role but don't know how Cheers Mark
  6. old thread but saved me Cheers
  7. Have a look here prob MBR boot virus Black Screen with Blinking Cursor Cannot Load Windows 7
  8. Thecus or Qnap or if you have some money look at these Nexsan SATABeast - High density SATA RAID storage for disc to disc backup
  9. Hi Just run the windows 7 install image and choose repair like you would installing from the dvd
  10. I have added syslinux boot to my WDS so I can boot iso images like msdart etc
  11. just sat at my desk eating a 50p magnum ecuador!!
  12. Toyota previa/estima get an import with all the extras
  13. Faster, more reliable broadband internet technology | Sharedband
  14. HeavyLoad - Free Stress Test Tool for Your PC open one for each core
  15. £69.98 Award winning supplier, performance hardware & systems - Scan.co.uk
  16. you could try and remove DesktopVideoOut.component from ~/Library/Quicktime also try and open in safe mode by holding down the Option and Command keys (Mac) while launching iTunes
  17. markcuk

    Windows 7 Disc

    get the iso from here Official Windows 7 SP1 ISO from Digital River « My Digital Life
  18. my father in law had one of them and he binned it same day was rubbish.
  19. Hi Mat try this guide Mandatory Profiles Solution for Windows 7 | K-5 Computer Lab
  20. could be a bug but I have 13 pages when i click on whats new. Been like that all day
  21. HOWTO: Automatically Login to OWA 2007 using HTML + JavaScript - Jive into Messaging world - Site Home - MSDN Blogs
  22. my car list 09-10 VW POLO 1.4 UK 10-11 Bedford CF240 1978 NZ 10-11 Nissan Cefiro 2.5 V6 NZ (Nissan QX in the UK) really miss all the extras and the power 11-12 Nissan Almera 1.8
  23. probrably because "Documents and Settings" is no longer used in windows 7 is now "users"
  24. Thats the only tool you will ever need
×
×
  • Create New...