-
Posts
3,858 -
Joined
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by HarryMonkey
-
Everything from before. Maybe another boat out in Spain. Oh yes, I'd buy Tech_Guy a new pair of slippers and a picture of Cyprus.
-
Various hard drives in housings. Assorted USB cables with various ends iphone cable. Various CDs and DVDs, some identifialble, some not. Laptop bag strap. PCMCIA wireless card Assorted bits of paper in varying states of decay. Pritstick Battery for my video camera. Mouse Mini screwdriver set. Virgin SIM card Manual for a camcorder Laptop bag strap. Sticky Velcro squares ADSL Filter Another mouse Some more hard drives. Lunchbox (now empty) PCMCIA network card Broken lanyard Ocean diver training printout. 2 old sony eriksson phones. 2006 diverlogs brochure Assorted pens. I really must have a cull sometime. Pencil memory stick
-
I've long thought about doing my day skipper qualifications but living so far from the coast and not having the financial wherewithall to make use of said qualifications has put me off it so far.
-
Maybe not, but it gets you a better grade of misery.
-
Network Manager, Churchdown, Gloucestershire
HarryMonkey replied to wells-74's topic in Educational IT Jobs
No JD or person spec on the website. -
Nope. I would become a person of leisure.
-
Make sure that my family are all sorted, Buy a nice house by the coast, buy a nice boat, learn to sail. Buy a flat in London for when my other half has to have her treatment each week. Do lots of diving. Emply someone to drive me to Leicester each week for the footy. Oh yes, nealry forgot ... buy a Ferrari. ... and maybe a rebreather.
-
Many on here will remember the "hello, technical support" movie from the little sausage shaped character. Well, we now have Jeb's Jobs 3, having been fired from both his technical support and childrens tv roles, he now finds himself in "Administrative Services". A must see movie. For those who don't know what the hell I'm on about might want to catch up on the other movies too. NB. Some of the phrases used in the film might be considered NSFW. OK, go to NICK FORSHAW - Creative Digital Content Click on "My Portfolio" Select JEB from the menu on the left hand side. Enjoy
-
network manager; bexleyheath SE London/NW kent.
HarryMonkey replied to mjs_mjs's topic in Educational IT Jobs
No details on the website apart from the pdf above -
I fort u guyz mite enjoi dis init ... The Best Obnoxious Responses To Misspellings On Facebook | someecards.com
-
I had to fish for my own keys once. It was 6-30 am in the winter. I was just on my way to the gym and accidentally locked my keys in the car. I was able to get a long cane from the garden and fish my wife's keys off of the stairs and unlock the door, otherwise I would have frozen to death.
-
62.5/125 vs. 50/125 Multimode Information
-
Tesco are doing 20% off on the Xbox 360 and Kinect (250Gb) £239 Microsoft Xbox 360 in Gaming PC, photo and gaming Direct - Tesco.Direct
-
I sent out the email from another thread about aligning your laptop north in order to maximise wireles signal. The head has emailed the NM and Business Mgr wanting to know if this is in addition to our whole school wireless plans.
-
I contacted Apple support yesterday with regards to putting iTunes on the network. Below is the reply.
-
I go as often as my optician says. The school reimburses the full cost of my test. Last time round I was told I needed glasses for computer work so the school also paid a £40 contribution towards the cost.
-
That must have been their "Kind Of Magic" tour ... I saw them at Knebworth later that year along with 120,000 others ... A fantastic day, but little did we realise it was to be the last one.
-
Tesco have put their prices back up today although PC World and Currys are still at £159.20
-
CC3 - Printing to wrong printers.
HarryMonkey replied to profit10's topic in Network and Classroom Management
Is it happening when they select a printer or just when they hit the print button on the toolbar? We had a problem a while back where after clicking on the print button, it printed on the printer in the room in which they were last logged on. We think it was caused by profiles not being saved back when they logged off. I think it may have been linked with a loopback that happened at the time but that may just have been a coincidence. IIRC a profile reset solved the problem. -
If you claim travel expenses for anything ... going on a course, going to BETT etc then you need business insurance. Some companies do it for free, an ex colleague of mine was quoted £300 which the school ended up paying for.
-
Their Future Starts Here
