-
Posts
649 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by mole
-
thanks all will check these out, was hoping to spend my xmas bonus on me but I can see where it'll be going now!
-
cheers, yes we've looked at those (tesco and argos) but all I got was screens too small i may as well use my iphone.
-
Ok so my missus really wants a tablet but doesnt want to spend much on it. I'm thinking not more than £130 max Specs: minimum 9" screen / dual core / 1gb ram pref 2gb / storage min 4gb / mini usb port for dongle / play store / android 4 or above I'm thinking for this price there's going to have to be some loss of speed or screen quality - if I buy one and either of these isn;t up to scratch I'll get it in the neck! She will mainly be browsing web, facebook etc...... I've been looking and found some unknown/non branded one's but not too sure if worth the punt - anyone have any ideas or bought a cheap tablet that is good?
-
We had to chase them to create us an account in our name, 7 months later they just about managed this but put us on the wrong tariff, but in that time we obviously had no bills despite asking for them and giving readings so ended up with a gurt massive one. They then wanted paying immediately to which I told them to do one and we'd pay in our own time, it was then i said this was a rubbish service and wished to get the situation passed over to the ombudsman, low and behold they then offered a goodwill gesture of £75 and I gave a them a date of when i would settle the bill which was 3 months later, still recieve demanding letters and thazt took another 4 phones calls to stop them.
-
had sooo much hassle with npower, in the end after following their complaints procedure and saying I would contact the energy ombudsman forced them into us getting compensation and closing our account.
-
npower - nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
-
I am just going to keep mine, provided they don't deteriorate, it'd be nice to have something tangible to play years from now plus I like reading the sleeves. My dad recently just passed down a bunch of his old vinyl,Beatles,Elvis,Led Zep none too rare or in good cond but nice to have and play.
-
I'm pretty sure they need to give you written notice if they change their address - had the same a few years ago - posted our intention to leave the house 1 good month in advance, then get hassle from the landlord as he said he wasn't informed becuase we posted it to his old address - he didnt let us know and his website also was not updated. - then he began showing people round without our consent or knowledge - not very good on a saturday morning at 9am!
-
oh no both in my name, made sure of that, thinks he's just against physical changes but courtesy to let him know
-
@nephilim, I'll check this out with my landlord and see if he happy with it (switch suppliers) as hopefully he'll renew our contract just before xmas and do some costings (with british gas for both atm so bound to work out cheaper) then I'll PM you.
-
Cool, they seem to be just what i'm looking for, our landlord won't let us change our pre-payment meters due to past tennets being fools
-
appears no video with das monkey: It is possible to sync certain iPods without iTunes installed. The iPod touch, iPhone, iPod classic, and iPod nano 3rd/4th generation all require certain iTunes components to be installed to sync to them. These files are usually located at C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support and you could uninstall iTunes as long as you kept the files at the location above. However, there are disadvantages to not keeping iTunes – for example, you can't update the device firmware or restore it without iTunes. You will also not be able to sync pictures or video without iTunes since MediaMonkey currently does not handle these file types.
-
Tried mediamonkey? - dont know if works with ipod but does with iphone3 edit - yes Guide to ipod sync - MediaMonkey Wiki
-
Always used Canon Powershots, take AA batteries which is a bonus and pretty robust (never had one break) and simple enough to use. They were also quite cheap - about £35-40.
-
Yes, I blame having children! Use a lots of video conference kit here and it really shows on the cameras. Went for a grade 2 and that has helped apart from a small mohican at the front so I can be all party at the front and old and time for bed at the back.
-
They suck at drinking
-
I agree music was good, vocals were lamo. I often rock to Volbeat http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzQkzFJ05QY
-
That's nothing! Dark Horse by Converge is pure dynamite! Nice!
-
I liked the vocals, not the music though-nothing to distinguish it from many other similar bands, no riff, hell not even a solo!
-
I currently have a Fractal Design R3 which I'm looking to get rid of for the same reasons in favour of a Bitfenix Prodigy M when it's released later this month - I like the look of it mainly and thinks it's a little smaller. But sorry no suggestions!
-
108 - I'm in the top 4! so far.
-
I really like this look of this: Xiaomi “Red Rice” Hongmi smartphone finally revealed - Android Community but doubt it will be made for euro market
-
Will wait eagerly for the review - specs look good but heard many differing opinions of these.
-
-
Looks good, hope it has skull crushing graphic violence. It is Robocop afterall.
