10101010
Members-
Posts
249 -
Joined
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by 10101010
-
I don't think there are any differnces in functionality, however I know they could sync directly with the MIS they use in the US. Last time I spoke with MS they were looking to develop a connector for SIMS, although I suspect they may stick with csv importing.
-
didn't do anything extra, but just tested the app now running through smoothwall. Works really nicely if you have AD syncd with office 365, onced logged onto to a windows machine the app just works, no further authentication required. I have had some trouble uploading files through a browser when trying to add 'Reference materials' in an assigment. Attaching one drive files ok, just hangs when try to upload something from a local machine. Strangely I have no problems when using the local installation of Microsoft Teams.
-
do you have a General tab under the Team you've just setup. Under there you should see the following tabs like in my year 8 test class attached.
-
ok found the problem, if you have any Teams setup already, you can't add assignment, by creating a new Team you have the option to set it up as a Class. Then it's available.
-
tried following the create assignment guide, but fall over at the first hurdle...there is nothing under the 'General tab' looks like something isn't enabled on my tenancy. anyone managed to create an assignment?
-
anyone taken a look yet, can't work out how to set an assignment in Teams.
-
https://www.systemcenterdudes.com/ - plenty of useful guides.
-
Teacher Laptops - Estimated cost for a decent spec
10101010 replied to Stormborn15's topic in General Chat
Capital lol . -
Teacher Laptops - Estimated cost for a decent spec
10101010 replied to Stormborn15's topic in General Chat
Or you could use the spare capitalism other resources, personally in this financial climate I still wouldn't recommend spending that amount of money on devices... just my opinion though. -
Teacher Laptops - Estimated cost for a decent spec
10101010 replied to Stormborn15's topic in General Chat
Wow, seems all a bit over the top for me do you really need to be paying more than 350.00 - 400.00 per Device? Anything with an ssd in seems to fly with windows 10. -
Did that help you ? PArs connect also suggesting SQL is the issue for us.
-
yes i did Dear Paul, Sorry for the lack in service, our server broke and the server company have taken a long time to get the data back up and working. Sorry for the lack of communication I will look at an edugeek account along with twitter messages etc in case this every happens again. Sorry again for the problems. Kind Regards Tom
-
+1 for Any Video Converter.
-
just emailed him now suggesting he gets an account on here to keep customers in the picture, it may be a little to late now....
-
me to, note his new address Online Schools LTD 86-90 Paul Street London EC2A 4NE
-
yes, his address is posted on page 1.
-
I have also left a voicemail and suggested he gets an account on here so he can update and we can get hold of him and not be reliant on his domain address.
-
Migrating email from LGfL to Office 365
10101010 replied to StrictlyBrew's topic in London Grid for Learning (LGfL)
Hello James I'm also considering go down this route - did you take it any further? Paul -
Hi I have a piece of software named 4Matrix which I can successfully deploy as an 'application' via 2012 SCCM R2, but it's not copying down a settings file into the program files(x86) folder which it needs to run. In the application properties I can see you have the ability to add an additional deployment type and select a 'script installer' but I can't find the syntax required to copy the file down using this method. Has anyone used this method in 2012 sccmR2 ?
-
got yourself a solid looking swing there Kennysarmy.
-
Bishop Ramsey School are looking for a Senior ICT Technician. Job Advert - http://www.bishopramseyschool.org/_site/data/files/A9D0427D5BF62A7021E5FD47892337F6.pdf Job Description - http://www.bishopramseyschool.org/_site/data/files/0DC4F8FE9A97FDA57F684459629C229D.pdf Application Form - http://www.bishopramseyschool.org/_site/data/files/95F0862D9C2910B8D36B23659F97031A.pdf
-
wow great golf kennysarmy, 10 - 5 and now down to 2, that is pretty dam good.
-
What's the course? Let me stick it in google maps and check the distance.
-
Added the subscription yesterday, but as soon as tried to apply the classroom license to a user a got an error saying 'you have assigned licenses that need one or more addtional services' Raised a case with Microsoft and they informed me I can't apply the license because I don't have the subscription names 'Office 365 for Education' mine are named Office 365 ProPlus for Faculty Office 365 ProPlus for Students which I puchased using my ees agreement. Confused.com:confused: Their response was as follows: The confusion here might be cause by the subscription name itself. Your subscriptions are educational in a sense that those are part of Microsoft academic offers for educational institutions. What I am actually talking about is the subscription which itself is called 'Office 365 Education'. Use this link https://products.office.com/en-gb/student?ms.officeurl=getoffice365&tab=schools IS it just me that's using the wrong Office 365 subscription?
