-
Posts
922 -
Joined
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by Liam
-
I have applied it but apparently when we loaded assessment it should have triggered a ampark import and it's not. Any ideas?
-
Yes it is free !!!! Lol. But only if you buy new tills as it's not supported lol.. Great concept... Extortionate pricing!! He said that himself though.. Paying for maintenance... Yes our tills haven't been serviced in 5 years.. Bear in mind they xp too!
-
Oh I'm trying to integrate with schoolcomms now!! I'm sure info bought my own touch screen devices it would be fine. I can't justify 1100 a till
-
Just wondering how many of you have used cunninghams and have used your own touch screen devices ? The epos systems seem pricey and with budget retrains it's forcing me to review how we approach replacing our ages cashless system. I heard some people have just put their own in. I'm not to guess about the 'device with your balance on that the users see' forgot its proper name. Just something that will last us about five years of being put in and out of a cupboard and day to day use. I'm worried this will stop our support(although I'm not quite sure what we are paying there anyway) Any suggestions are welcome..
-
Yes I did that. I just did the powershell script and resolved any issues. Ms say it's by design. Sorted anyway
-
i raised this with MS through their service request portal.. i was using 'the wrong browser' apparently. I was using google chrome and it wouldnt send although i got no errors. As soon as he tried internet explorer it worked - But i did try this its one of the first troibleshooting methods i tried. I just think its garbage for business to be honest. SO many limitations. Google drive is much better but we dont use their product.
-
to be fair i just assumed that no news was good news but the head of computing knew about it so it didnt need reporting as there was nothing i could do. Winner!
-
There is a day saved for me in the summer!
-
Well... Only on Friday I looked at ad and mine were created! I think it must be applicants. And then it will cross reference that with what's on sims I guess. I opted for this to help proactively create future students and staff. Works well. I'm sure if you ask them directly they will tell you. Very approachable
-
May need to look at my auto approval rules then.. Never had an issue before up until now though.. Nightmare.. I'm guessing you didn't get this issue then?
-
https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/e2ebead9-b30d-4789-a151-5c7783dbbe34/patch-tuesday-kb3159398?forum=winserverGP That's the one!! Thanks ms..
-
I suspected it was something to do with ms updates as I had to rebuild my wsus database today too..
-
Ok so randomly today a handful of machines stopped applying GpO settings that had been scoped for security groups. This has to be computer related as it's the same for staff and students and totally random. If I add authenticated users the policy applies with rules out and dc replication issues in my eyes. New one on me. To get them up And running I have created new gpo's under each individual ou. This seems to have sorted it. Any suggestions?
-
Any idea why I can no longer add computer to azure ad/in tune since implementing an adfs proxy? It has to be a port issue or something surely ? I wonder if I setup the publishing correctly. Anyone shed any light before I do some digging tomorrow. It just keeps saying server error please contact your admin!! Got to admin I love this messages. Cause that's me! Ha Thanks
-
They are a nightmare aren't they.. I'm glad it's not just me. I think the next measure is cctv but I very much doubt it's going to work. I think I may have to continue charging depts based on last use. Pain in the **** but atleast I recoup the money to my budget
-
What do you do to prevent damage to keyboards and mice etc? Short of checking every room every lesson I think I have done everything. I even charge depts now and that's not worked! 14 keyboards and 20 mice replaced today as part of my holiday task list. It's so frustrating I just don't get why they even unplug them in the first place. Argh..... Kids lol. Thanks
-
Got to love it. It's just a shame none of my friends play it. I play on my own most of the time unless I get in the comp.
-
I use call away X hot currently. Only a year old and I was fitted for them.. I just really don't like them. I had a cheap set of Wilson staff and they were awesome. To be honest I made a mistake buying these as there was a great deal on them with my membership. I quite like the Cobras. Where do you guys play?
-
I finally got my handicap this weekend.. 22! I am playing a comp this Sunday and been shooting 91-94 last couple of rounds.. My cards were garbage and from late last year but just wanted to get the handicap. I'm in need of some new irons though. Any suggestions ?
