-
Posts
922 -
Joined
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by Liam
-
I use impero to gauge how much an application is used... or hide it and see when they complain haha
-
It’s a talent using google lol . Short and sweet ! Glad you’re sorted
-
Just googled it . I think I typed missing text word 2016 and there was an article on it
-
Well documented online but ms only repairing n 5th oct. I just removed via wsus
-
Uninstall update 4011039
-
Aspect ratio when connecting projector making me feel stupid
Liam replied to elliottmarter's topic in Windows 10
What os? Ten? -
Netsupport Notify Setup file missing from Deploy folder
Liam replied to Theldron's topic in Educational Software
Hit me.. I been through them all no doubt. -
Netsupport Notify Setup file missing from Deploy folder
Liam replied to Theldron's topic in Educational Software
Did it work? -
Netsupport Notify Setup file missing from Deploy folder
Liam replied to Theldron's topic in Educational Software
Had this.. it's because you need to run the setup.exe and not the msi -
Send me your email and I'll send it In the morning for you.
-
In my start menu I actually have a link to this pc. Have you tried exporting a layout with just that? I can send you mine if you want just to test. I use unc paths now I found it more consistent
-
Did take some trial and error.. make sure your trying on a new profile when yoj make changes as they don't always show I found
-
Mines the same.. it just works like that as long as it's in the start menu too
-
-
It appears in your start menu right?
-
Yes I have .. want me send it over?
-
I lost some staff a couple of years ago- salamander replaced them! Almost a no brainer but I guess budgets just don't allow these days
-
We use salamander for this.
-
Thanks.. it's going to be a negative experience but we know for next time anyway
-
Just costs money though and as a first attempt merger I thought I'd try it. Nevertheless I do fear that I may have to spend a little money to ensure the process is as streamlined as possible.
-
Ok so I have been tasked with a business merger of office 365. On the whole it's gone fairly well. So I used the search and discovery service to export all PST files and then the data migration too using azcopy and storage explorer to import and match. All has gone well but... when emails have imported they go into a 'top of information store' sub folder under their old address. I can write some instructions of course but I want The first impressions to be positive. I have specified file paths and still get the same result. Is this by design. Pardon my lack of knowledge here this is the first time I have done it. Do you get the same results if you pay for a third party migration service / tool? If it is I will just have to write some instructions.. Thanks
-
So i am creating address book policies for various organisations and all that has gone well. I have in the past set something to set the 'When opening the address book, open this list first' and i have set that for my internal staff list. How have i done this? I just cannot figure it out. It must be a powershell cmdlet because it is consistent across all devices on and off the network. Any help would be amazing as i am going mad here.
-
All easy enough.. just need ip helpers in your l3 switch. I'd just replicate what you have no and then switch it over. Always best from fresh
-
I give them a little a5 slip with their details. I also add a little bit anojt their entitlement for office 365 applications and a bit of a how to.
-
Sorry I completely misread that. I'd look at wmi filters/security filtering/ gpo inheritance
