Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

ICT_GUY

Members
  • Posts

    2,543
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ICT_GUY

  1. Anyone got any printable e-safety posters, I have a stain on the ICT suite wall that needs covering.
  2. I really miss the freedom of being able to offend people,
  3. I would be happy to pay a download tax, Rapidshare already allows you to do https downloads, I expect this may become the norm soon.
  4. You should expect to be on 24K, and thats low compared to private sector.
  5. 55.6213% Extreme Geek
  6. Any idea of an easy way to test this or deploy it? Tearing my hair out here, though I am due to ghost the whole system soon.
  7. Arghhhh, Its still not work right, I only ever seem to see around 6 computers in the console. Some op in and then pop out for a while, clicking refresh does not help. Its set to show computers with any status. I have been through IIS and the settings there seem to be right, the diag tool for the client now has a clean bill of helath. Now the install said to point clients at server:8530/clientupdate Is this correct, the instructions that from MS say to point them at :8530 no slash no directory. hmmf
  8. That might be of use actually,
  9. Ok seems to be working now, I will have to wait for the settings to tricle down to the clients.
  10. Yeah that tool is a little more indepth, I am needing to read the instructions,
  11. Everything passed on client
  12. Since the last patch was applied none of the clients are updateing or registering with the server, any ideas? Event viewer throws up some sync error, but not today, I have reinstalled from scratch but still nada. (also checked wus gpo)
  13. 360 Precision, Panoramic Tripod Heads, Virtual Tours, Stitching Software and Hardware, Precision and adjustable panoramic heads This is how you do it properly, you need a special tripod so that the camera turns around a central axis where its CCD is located. Or One-Shot Virtual Tours, 360 degree panoramas! Amazing Virtual Tour lens and software. and buy one of their one shot mirror adapters for dslr. Or you pay someone to do it for you
  14. So little more than I paid for my first 17" tft then, all up.
  15. I use a vga cable for both the tv and projector, looks fantastic.
  16. We were in a similar position, its not easy but when you point out to the SMT that you or they will be looking at jail time possibly they tend to find the money from somewhere. Office is only around £35 per licence XP around £30.
  17. Yes you found the RIGHT sort of connector, glad I spotted my error before I ordered the part.
  18. C14 to C5 Adaptor : Mains Power Leads : Maplin Yay thanks, I just needed to know what the hell it was called, £4 is worth it.
  19. Ok this one is just something I kind of should know, Please identify this connector, bonus points if you know of anywhere that will sell an adapter to turn the male version of this into a standard kettle lead. http://wykeregisjun.co.uk/power_connector.jpg Otherwise its 10 x ripping power cables out from the ceiling for the new projectors.
  20. Install Anti Vir (best detection rate I have found yet on a free AV) Wait for the nag screens to start to appear (when it updates itself) buy a two year licence for £15 on the deal from the nag screen and about half price.
  21. No not tried it, but will buy, combined with a projector this could mean movies from the tiny shelf above my sofa. (new optima projectors (dlp) are amazing, bright, clear, now real fan noise, no filters, about half the size of a normal projector.
  22. Sumvision Cyclone Micro Media Player Divx & ISO HDMI USB/SD Media player HDMI 1080p Upscaling - Ebuyer 25 quid hdmi and it plays MPEG1/2/4(MPG, VOB, AVI), DivX(avi), XviD(avi), resolution up to 720 x 480 30fps / 720 x 576 25fps.
  23. Which font is it? You can create an msi install for it, I did this in our network.
  24. Add more scantly clad women? BTW I am back at work, 7 weeks is way too short a time to be off.
  25. Yes, it just upped and died.
×
×
  • Create New...