-
Posts
2,543 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by ICT_GUY
-
Yes I have no problems on my 32 bit servers. I am getting flak for the two times the system has frozen (2 times in 5 years) but I dont like leaving my main dc naked.
-
I was using the latest version, version 3 also screws things up royally. So the main DC has no AV at the moment. Mine too was a Proliant server running 64 bit 2008.
-
I recently installed the latest 64bit version of Nod on our main DC, so far I have had two server hangs on two consecutive Tuesdays since installing it. It seems to be a common problem and It seems to be down to the UPHCLEAN running on the server, only post here to give people the heads up. Problems after upgrading NOD32 on File Server - Page 2 - Wilders Security Forums
-
I just had a conversation with a nice lady from the company that make the spray. It will all wash out with normal shampoo. Nah only kidding, it does not dissolve easily in safe solvents and will likely permanently colour the hair even if you could get it out. Shaving it off is the best option. Its not that toxic so no trip to A&E
-
http://wykeregisjun.co.uk/ooops.jpg Everything above the eyebrows is car paint.
-
I had to share. Some teachers are dressing up for a Literacy project this week, one is in silver make up, his face had been completed and then he needed his hair spayed with silver hair colouring. This his friend duly did, made a really good job of it making sure all the hair and top part of his face was painted. They then noticed the peculiar smell. It was about this time that the realised why its always a good idea to read the label on any cans you find lying around before assuming that they are hair products. Does anyone know how to remove acrylic car paint from a teachers hair?
- 23 replies
-
- 13
-
-
Its pretty good, and flipping hard unless you are playing with a full team of good players.
-
Clay Animation Made Easy This may help. This is the software I have used before which worked well Clay Animator How To Site: Free Stop Motion Animator Program
-
http://unrealitymag.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/136598_main.jpg Scary isn't it.
-
Awesome, now you just need some scary sounds, a hidden speaker and you get the comfy bed all to yourself every night.
-
[ame=http://www.amazon.co.uk/Digital-Camera-Panasonic-DMC-LS65EG-S-silver/dp/B000VLY7ZM/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1258721045&sr=1-8]Digital Camera Panasonic Lumix DMC-LS65EG-S silver: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics & Photo[/ame] Would work and last but £50 This one would be childs play to fix. [ame=http://www.amazon.co.uk/Lego-Digital-Blue-LG10002-Camera/dp/B002L6I9Z4/ref=sr_1_79?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1258721140&sr=1-79]Lego Digital Blue LG10002 Digital Camera: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics & Photo[/ame]
-
Captain Spaulding, or my wife's interpretation in 5 minutes before school.
-
The scary bit is that I paid good money for it, and not for fancy dress.
-
You can get real cameras for £50.
-
I have been asked to log who uses a particular laptop and how often, anyone got a script for this?
-
I thought they were a bunch of clowns anyway
-
There is a teacher here rhat I am friends with who could not bring herself to to talk to me.
-
And insure that people leave you alone on Children in need day. http://wykeregisjun.co.uk/clownweb.jpg
-
Ive had to remove some pictures of the car as they have promo girls not wearing very much in them so I will try and get some better pics soon Now thats just plain wrong.
-
Downloading a copyrighted one would just be too funny.
-
I have had very good warranty repairs & spares that I have needed more often than I should have done. But then again and £200 per box I expect some failures, most notably very fragile power supplies (5% failure rate after 1 year). Peter has been excellent and has always provided the highest level of support. So I cannot grumble.
-
Tiscali is the devils own ISP.
-
This is what I do, but I make sure the power is off at the wall and that a part of my body is always in contact with the case. I always ground myself before picking any sensitive componants up. Covered all ways then.
-
This has been the problem, The MS fix involves installing reg.exe, from the win 2000 resource kit Then modifying you sysprep answerfile. I can confirm that this does work, though I have wasted approxy 25hrs on this ******* problem caused by an undocumented feature of the update. I am due to reimage the entire school anyhow so its not going to be a biggie to fix. Thankfully.
-
A Windows 2000-based, Windows Server 2003-based, or Windows XP-based computer that was set up by using a Windows 2000, Windows Server 2003, or Windows XP image does not appear in the WSUS console
