Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

alan-d

Members
  • Posts

    2,586
  • Joined

Everything posted by alan-d

  1. What is covered on the VMware courses?
  2. Just an idea and if it's viable someone could cobble up a script. If Flash is being taught then each swf file should have a corresponding flv file. Could a script check that an flv file of the same name is present, if so allow the swf if not then block? You may also have to check modified dates between the two files within a set parameter. Is it possible?
  3. It comes under 'Child Protection' If you are that bored why not google it
  4. Yep - that would have been Jake
  5. Nope - just you
  6. Yep - that was it
  7. Have you tried: http://moodle.org/course/view.php?id=34 Moodle Demonstration Site and http://e-teachuk.co.uk/course/view.php?id=4 I did have some other example courses, if I can remember where I got them I'll post a link.
  8. Having been on a few NEOS courses I can highly recommend them
  9. No idea - but you could use open office to convert it to a pdf instead . If animations are required then convert it to flash. Most end users will be able to see both those formats whereas it's not a guarantee that they will have powerpoint installed.
  10. Thanks both, I'll have a look at those in the morning. I forgot about the wrapper - that could open the doors a bit more
  11. Still finding my way around the various Joomla sites so apologies if it's a simple find. I'm looking for a Non-Commercial (Free!!) Events Registration Extension for Joomla 1.5. The ones on Joomla.org are either commercial or for 1.0 Anyone come across one? Thanks
  12. Don't!!! The fact that LEAs are ditching it should tell you something.
  13. I want to see series 8 - NOW!!!!!
  14. Another vote for Stone and SCL - good kit and support.
  15. Another vote for GLPI here
  16. Seen those but I'm looking to see what else is out there that we can modify, either a template or create our own.
  17. alan-d

    Fraud & Banks

    As an ex RAOWO - I can confirm that
  18. Looking to improve the look and feel of our VLE (moodle) and move from the standard looking header etc but trawling through all the moodle sites listed in moodle.org is getting boring Anyone got links to a good looking moodle site they could point me to for inspiration? I'm not after anything 'whacky' just something different Thanks
  19. alan-d

    Fraud & Banks

    I presume you have a contact number for a representative in the rear party which remains behind in the barracks he is usually based. They will help you with the info that you need. Chances are they will contact the bank on his behalf. Failing that they will be aware of a possible problem and be able to arrange alternative arrangements for his pay. It happens quite a lot and they have standard procedures they follow. They will have direct contact numbers they can use to inform him of what is happening.
  20. I must be going blind I tried google Many Thanks Geoff
  21. Funnily enough they did that to mine as well - they even shortened the JD - must be an SMT thing We had some very good IT Techs apply but we were after an AV tech with arty skills It took ages to narrow it down to 4 for interview.
  22. Does anyone have a copy of the Muhara Install and Admin guides they could send me? Their site links to those docs seem to be broken.
×
×
  • Create New...