Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

network41

Members
  • Posts

    455
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by network41

  1. WOl then run scheduled task
  2. Sophos Puremessage used it for quite a few years without any problems
  3. I've got shirts older than you, happy birthday nipper
  4. dell.co.uk/schooloffers I think
  5. Please take care your pupils are not visiting java.co.uk
  6. Many thanks its not going to handle any heavy work so hopefully Express will do the job
  7. network41

    SQL Express

    Is it possible to run SQl Express on 2012 R2 or will I need full SQL ,Thanks
  8. try Upgrade.co.uk
  9. Sorry didn't look at the diagram
  10. Have you got a budget for air/con
  11. Disable right-click via GPO for all students
  12. Thanks Oaktech think I will dig around for something a bit better and up the budget a bit
  13. Anyone have any experience of this budget tablet
  14. As a Scot an ex British soldier and someone that worked at the nuclear bases on the Clyde I hope for all our sakes everyone votes NO No No
  15. Not found Not found No problem
  16. This would break your heart, so sorry for all concerned
  17. Still only seeing language packs anyone know how to block via WSUS pls
  18. I had this problem then figured it out, if windows 7 client you need to have speakers or headphones attached, sounds daft but resolved it for me.
  19. Whats the error message , which browser are you using
  20. How do you intend to do backups
  21. Switched off on all servers , exclusions set on Exchange server
  22. Tried pushing IE10 out via wsus to a test lab fails to complete installation. Pushes out to clients but I still need to manually shutdown clients to complete install, rubbish.
×
×
  • Create New...