Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

network41

Members
  • Posts

    455
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by network41

  1. After seven ? !!
  2. network41

    Dell Spares

    Link: Upgrade Options - The UK's leading provider of IT infrastructure and equipment yep thats the one
  3. network41

    Dell Spares

    Have you tried Upgrade they do a lot of Dell kit
  4. Depends if they deleted them before your backup schedule ran
  5. Program rebranded as "Microsoft technology access program"
  6. yep Boarding School as well, usual day
  7. Sad news I liked his style BBC News - Bob Hoskins dies of pneumonia aged 71
  8. Think upgrade.co.uk do a lot of Dell kit
  9. So wrong , the guy assaulted women and girls as young as 15 FFS I mean what next !!!!!!!!!
  10. Voted , good luck
  11. Have you disabled file validation it can slow down the opening of files. Office 2010 File Validation - Microsoft Office 2010 Engineering - Site Home - TechNet Blogs
  12. Think you can use a wildcard to delete them all at once but I have never used this so test first NET USE * /d /y
  13. The easiest way is just to ask users to right click on old connection and select disconnect
  14. On my Exchange server both the Internal and External URLs are set to the same thing http://mail.NAME.co.uk. This is set on the Server configuration - client access - OWA default. Don't know if this helps. Will do some more digging about when I can
  15. Exchange 2010 Autodiscover InternalURL to External users Quick google found this don't know if it relates directly to your problem, hopefully it will help though
  16. https://www.winsec.nl/2013/10/11/publishing-exchange-utm-web-application-firewall/ Does this help
  17. http://www.fifedirect.org.uk/topics/index.cfm?fuseaction=service.display&appaction=job.display&p2sid=519C2EAE-61DF-4E00-83AF-6B2EF776CE5A&subjectid=734DB780-906C-498B-9326-A8C44F1D51A5&themeid=02879582-5FEE-4FEC-B98C-1826057CF43C&jobsort=pubdate&sjobdate=&sjobtype=&spostclass=FA1D707F-D3A6-4DE0-968A-7107CD1E385F&spostref=&sarea=&jobid=F56BD0A2-9931-B1DC-7160871AE724443E#jobfinder
  18. Had a quick look around , don't know if St Andrews would be to far to commute, worth a look though https://www.vacancies.st-andrews.ac.uk/login.aspx?enc=vDVLPY6BrOnmx9szwB5icMU/Bp97ap1BlI/jb0LhRYVeoh/cn5bYgvW+9EbbSw7a
  19. Many thanks to both will have a look at this end at some point not that urgent thanks again
  20. Can someone try this site for me pls can't get to it at all Math is Fun - Maths Resources Thanks
  21. take a look at this it might help Connect to another computer using Remote Desktop Web Connection
  22. network41

    New Desktop

    Misco are doing refurbed Dells different models good prices
  23. Solved
  24. When I open an attachment in OWA using IE9 I get an error ("Cannot complete the action....) and then the attachment opens but I cannot close it and need to restart the browser. Anyone got a fix for this pls
×
×
  • Create New...