Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

network41

Members
  • Posts

    455
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by network41

  1. We have this one, fine for a pint of milk and a couple of cans of juice beware you need to buy the power adapter seperately , only comes with an adapter for use in cigarette lighter not mains Buy 4 Litre Silver Mini Travel Fridge at Argos.co.uk - Your Online Shop for Mini fridges.
  2. Looks like its getting worse
  3. Oliver , had it for years never really had any problems with it.
  4. Midnight Express brilliant film 78 I think
  5. I like Toshiba laptops , had one for ages never had a problem . Depends what the requirements are of course. If just for general use then I reckon a Toshiba would do the trick.
  6. Build a Death Star
  7. I know this is an old thread but has anybody had any contact from their Account Manager recently
  8. Try 1 , 7 ,9, 3
  9. Not such a "Bachelor boy" then , bit more of a "Daddy's Home" kind of thing
  10. Apologies wasn't thinking
  11. Thought we had seen the last of this type of thing BBC News - Sir Cliff Richard's Berkshire property searched by police
  12. Take a look at this ot might help or point you in the right direction, seems to be a driver issue , see end of article DPM2010 can't format tapes in IBM TS3100 tape library
  13. I am assuming the original task was not distributed via GPO?
  14. Would it be a problem if you just left the original task and added a new one ?
  15. One good Bribe deserves another !!
  16. Old article but possibly a sign of things to come Reseller giant Misco puts UK workers at risk of redundancy
  17. Ahh That's why I haven't had a response from my account manager (for a quote) for nearly two weeks
  18. Pity more schools don't do such things , school should be more than just passing exams
  19. I think you are probably right the reporting aint great, you could try contacting Sophos support to see if they can help
  20. There is an option "Events by user" but I don't know if this is going to give you the detail you require
  21. In Enterprise console there is a reporting feature, it has built in reports or you can create your own reports. Just go on to the server you are running the console on and you will see this feature on the GUI
  22. Don't know if this will meet all your requirements but maybe a starting point http://www.homebase.co.uk/en/homebaseuk/yale-easy-fit-panic-button-123318?_$ja=cgid:8135305456|tsid:49590|cid:272252536|lid:18283950120|nw:g|crid:37402249816|rnd:9850928811069530861|dvc:c|adp:1o1
×
×
  • Create New...