-
Posts
2,107 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by round2it
-
Hap remove the directedit slider for all users
round2it replied to round2it's topic in Home Access Plus+
Hi nick I have removed Code: $('', { 'id': 'decheck', 'src': 'hap://' + ad, 'style': 'display: none; position: absolute; top: 0; left: 0;' }).appendTo("body"); But the directedit slider is still shown I cleared all temp files etc but it still shows when i select a shared drive Can you think of anything else i need to do. -
After upgrading to 10.5 my students and staff get the directedit slider to turn it on and off this did not show in v10 core. I would like to disable this for all users as it is a feature i would like to impliment later.
-
I will check tonight but I did put https. not major issue as a separate link to owa will do for now. thanks for the help
-
tried our external owa url messages.school.lea.sch.uk with and without the /owa and exchange.domain.local same issue with both
-
i need to walk away and come back at this in an hour as i am baffled at the moment. going to setup the students section ready for a demo to SLT they will like the fact that it is open source and will only cost for the ssl cert
-
after doing that when i click the tile. the url goes to https://servername/hap/my email url not sure where the https://servername/hap is coming from?
-
-
no i did not edit the default email tile as i did not want to break it.
-
the domain admins thing is now working it took a little time for hap to recognise the new permission. Just the email tile now. Could i ask do you guys have pupils added to a security group say for example "pupils" then add this group to the hap setup first page studentgroup. as i have different security groups for different intake years and it only lets me add one group so my thinking is i need to add all students to a new group for example hap students and use that. am i on the correct lines?
-
Can Someone point me in the right direction with the following issues I have setup a V10 install of HAP The system seems to be working correctly my files etc but i have 2 issues at the moment I am a member of the domain admins group in AD but I do not get the extra options like the hap setup etc on my home page once logged in. SOLVED the domain adimin issue And the next issue i have is that the live tile for email is not working. when i click on it it directs me to https://servername and not my email system i can create a new link that goes to the owa page but i would like to have the live tile working. we have an onsite exchange server and OWA setup externally. any help would be appretiated. Was thinking do i need to do the upgrades to the latest version?
-
On my way now im going home early though as i wont see any payment for extra hours
-
Rocking the ps2 at the moment, the ps4 is sat doing nothing just like the vita (just finished killzone for the vita) very impressed
-
Exchange server OWA 2010 Error Message anyone see this
round2it replied to round2it's topic in Windows Server 2008 R2
thanks to @FN-GM and @IanT my issue was with the ecp and the permissions all seems to be working now rules are being passed through to owa. Solved -
Exchange server OWA 2010 Error Message anyone see this
round2it replied to round2it's topic in Windows Server 2008 R2
Thanks for that i will look through the link in the morning -
Gpo that hides drives might be your problem we had one for our old xp setup and i forgot about it. When moved to windows 7 the drives were hidden.
- 1 reply
-
- group policy
- mapped drive
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Ui was designed by a chimp but it does work very well
-
Exchange server OWA 2010 Error Message anyone see this
round2it replied to round2it's topic in Windows Server 2008 R2
Sorry been out of the office. I will check in the morning. -
Off-site cloud backups, who, how much (gb) and how much (£££)??
round2it replied to cheredenine's topic in Cloud Services
try gigasoft they are quite cheap and comply to all the rules required -
Copy a edited prf to office install folder script required
round2it replied to round2it's topic in How do you do....it?
Sorted it thankyou All i had to do was use Group policy Prefs to replace the file (first time using gpp) amazed at how it worked. gpupdated a machine and the file was replaced.Thanks @anthonyd i learnt something new today. Thanks everyone -
Copy a edited prf to office install folder script required
round2it replied to round2it's topic in How do you do....it?
I have got a vbs to change the file to read /write but the above script fails on line 15 with access denied maybe if i put the file in the sysvol scripts then it might work setup as a startup script (believe this is correct) not sure why i am finding this so hard -
Copy a edited prf to office install folder script required
round2it replied to round2it's topic in How do you do....it?
do you think that the source file is read only will be an issue? -
Hi everyone I am currently migrating to a ne exchange server (went well) and I have a small issue that you guys might be able to help me with. when I did my admin configurations of office 2010 I put in my old exchange server name into the config file this worked prior to the migration as it should. stupidly I did not use the ip address but the name now the exchange server has a different name as I was running both in tandem. My problem is that I need to copy over a edited prf into the c:\program files\Microsoft office\office14 folder the file is currently set to read only as it should. how would you replace the file and then set it to read only by script. the file that needs changing is outlook.prf its the set to read only part that I have not worked out and as the file is currently read only would this cause a problem with a direct copy. I could recreate the office setup and uninstall then reinstall office but this would be a royal pain in the backside. your help on this would be fantastic
-
Fired up the PS2 last night 3 hours later the wife comes home and shouts
round2it replied to round2it's topic in General Chat
Yea but im fond of my crown jewels
