-
Posts
2,107 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by round2it
-
Out of paper paper jam etc papercut will email you if faults are detected
-
Our copiers have in built error emailing. The papercut one is global one time deal for all. thats how I see it
-
HAP+ more button Images missing in IE works in chrome
round2it replied to round2it's topic in Home Access Plus+
Looking forward to introducing this to slt. Thanks to all who contributed to hap+ -
HAP+ more button Images missing in IE works in chrome
round2it replied to round2it's topic in Home Access Plus+
The above update seems to have fixed my login issues with internet explorer 11 I know its late could not resist seing if it would work. thanks again nick -
HAP+ more button Images missing in IE works in chrome
round2it replied to round2it's topic in Home Access Plus+
The asp patch worked for ie 10 but ie 11 just will not let anyone login (no errors) just goes back to the login page. Compatability mode works as it emulates ie 7 This update seems to point in the right direction https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2836939 I think i will clone my new server install before updating. Has anyone done the 4.5 upgrade on your hap setup -
HAP+ more button Images missing in IE works in chrome
round2it replied to round2it's topic in Home Access Plus+
hi nick I have reinstalled hap on a fresh server 10.0 core then 10.5 update iis 7.5 dot net 4 installed asp hot fix 2600088 as mentioned in other posts IE 11 still needs to be in compatibility mode to enable me to login does the server require ie 11 installing? can hap run on dotnet 4.5 im wondering if this is my problem as when I tried it on my old server it just went completely wrong. ie 11 still needs to be in compatability mode to login but some good news is that the icon now shows up in compatibility mode -
Microsoft Small Basic - App-V 5.0 Crashes on launch
round2it replied to J_Worth's topic in Educational Software
Probably not an app v issue I spent ages on this. smallbasic when launched it just crashes. Tried dot net upgrades Vb runtimes everything i could think of it was not worth the time i spent on it I had to reimage a couple of machines could not get it to work sorry no help -
Hap New install of hap quick question on upgrade
round2it replied to round2it's topic in Home Access Plus+
Thanks Nick for all your support during my venture into home access plus -
Hap New install of hap quick question on upgrade
round2it replied to round2it's topic in Home Access Plus+
thanks nick What about the other updates do I need to apply these in order or does the 10.5 update containe all the other updates -
HAP+ more button Images missing in IE works in chrome
round2it replied to round2it's topic in Home Access Plus+
just gonna do a new install nick as I know what I need to do now. will reopen if it goes pair shaped -
After breaking my old install (dotnet 4 messed up long story) I am about to create a new server one question do I copy the 10.0 core files then copy the 10.5 update over the top before I convert to application or do the update afterwards ( I am presuming I don't need the 10.1-10.4 updates applying) Thanks in advance
-
HAP+ more button Images missing in IE works in chrome
round2it replied to round2it's topic in Home Access Plus+
adding to this in ie11 I need to have compatibility mode enabled even when I have applied the hotfix mentioned in other posts. the hotfix enables ie 10 to work without compatibility mode nut not ie 11 I think I need to do a fresh install -
HAP+ more button Images missing in IE works in chrome
round2it replied to round2it's topic in Home Access Plus+
Just to confirm the issue only effects IE11 all other flavours of IE do not have this error. -
HAP+ more button Images missing in IE works in chrome
round2it replied to round2it's topic in Home Access Plus+
The issue is not present in ie 8 & ie 10 will try ie 9 tomorrow this only seems to happen in ie11 so far. More testing in the morning -
HAP+ more button Images missing in IE works in chrome
round2it replied to round2it's topic in Home Access Plus+
When i browse to the two files i am asked if i would save or open the file is this the behaviour i should expect. The two files are present in the styles folder -
HAP+ more button Images missing in IE works in chrome
round2it replied to round2it's topic in Home Access Plus+
I will get back to you in the morning. Thanks again nick -
HAP+ more button Images missing in IE works in chrome
round2it replied to round2it's topic in Home Access Plus+
Here is my web.config file -
I have a small issue with Hap in Ie 11 (not tested other versions of IE) but the error is not present in Google Chrome tested compatibility view also same issue In the my files section you normally get a Arrow at the top to select more but this image is not present in IE but is ok in google chrome. the menu button works but does not show the image in IE images missing I have reinstalled hap a few times but the issue still remains Has anyone come across this? HAP 10.5
-
Hap remove the directedit slider for all users
round2it replied to round2it's topic in Home Access Plus+
I can confirm that steve21 info removes the directedit option. Thanks @Steve21 it worked perfectly. Thankyou. -
Hap remove the directedit slider for all users
round2it replied to round2it's topic in Home Access Plus+
Will give that a go later if the yhgfl vpn starts working again. the feature works but to get staff to download it is a step too far . things just need to work -
Hap remove the directedit slider for all users
round2it replied to round2it's topic in Home Access Plus+
Not sure what i did wrong as the on off slider was displayed all the time when using my files. I need to look at this again -
Hap remove the directedit slider for all users
round2it replied to round2it's topic in Home Access Plus+
sorry to be a dunce but is this correct as I still see the directedit option at the top of the my files pages the code is the last few lines of myfiles.css #Views { } #Views a { display: block; color: #000; text-decoration: none; padding: 5px 20px; } #directedit { margin-left: -104px; padding: 10px; } button.back span { top: 4px; } /* all context menus have this class */ #jqContextMenu ul { background-color: #fff; border: 2px solid #0060a6!important; list-style-type: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; width: auto!important; } #jqContextMenu li { display: block; padding: 5px 10px!important; text-decoration: none; color: #333!important; cursor: pointer!important; font-size: 16px!important; } #jqContextMenu li:hover { background-color: #f3f3f3!important; } #jqContextMenuShadow { display: none!important; } #propcont div { clear: both; overflow: hidden; } #propcont label { float: left; width: 100px; } .disabled { display: none; } #dragobject { z-index: 1111; } #dragobject img { border: solid 1px #666; background: #fff; opacity: 0.8; vertical-align: middle; } #dragobject span { display: inline-block; margin-left: 5px; background: #666; border: solid 1px #666; color: #fff; padding: 0 2px; } #Document { line-height: normal; height: auto; } #uploadprogress { position: fixed; bottom: 0; width: 300px; z-index: 2045; background: #fff; } #uploadprogress .ui-widget-header { height: 26px; line-height: 26px; padding-left: 10px; font-size: 14px } #uploadprogress #progresses { padding: 6px; } #uploadprogress #progresses div { white-space: nowrap; overflow: hidden; height: 20px; line-height: 20px; text-overflow: ellipsis; } #newfoldertext { background: #fff; margin: 0; } .loading { background: #fff url(../images/loading.gif) no-repeat right center; } #renamebox { position: absolute; font-size: 12px; margin-left: 56px; margin-top: 4px; display: none; } #renamebox.details { margin-left: 20px; margin-top: 2px; } #renamebox.small { margin-left: 28px; margin-top: 4px; } #renamebox.medium { margin-left: 0; margin-top: 44px; width: 72px; } #renamebox.large { margin-left: 0; margin-top: 76px; width: 96px; } button { overflow: hidden; text-overflow: hidden; } #maintools button, #maintools input { margin-right: 3px; } #jqContextMenu { font-size: 13px; } #backup span { display: inline-block; background: url(../images/ui-icons_ffffff_256x240.png) -80px -192px no-repeat; height: 16px; width: 16px; vertical-align: top; margin-top: 14px; } #hapHeader #hapTitle a { background-image: url(../api/tiles/icons/24/24/images/icons/metro/folders-os/DocumentsFolder.png); background-position: 5px center; } #de { display: none; } -
Hap remove the directedit slider for all users
round2it replied to round2it's topic in Home Access Plus+
Where would i put that code You help is much appretiated -
Hap remove the directedit slider for all users
round2it replied to round2it's topic in Home Access Plus+
Using ie 11 if that helps
