Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

round2it

Members
  • Posts

    2,107
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by round2it

  1. I have purchased the exchange rules package very good piece of software btw but they have some very useful tools that are free (no nags or adverts) one of which is the AD photos importer. another is the Attachment reminder, it reminds users to actually attach the document check out the list of tools I am sure you might find a use for one of them CodeTwo Freeware - Free tools for Outlook and Exchange
  2. I use HAP+ seems to work for me not tried video but defo works with images
  3. I have toiled with that idea but what I need is something quick and easy to setup off the shelf cctv unit with decent gui for staff to use. my home unit purchased from ebay for £30.00 sucks but I expected that, I need the ability to export footage as avi or mp4 for quick access none of this own format rubbish.
  4. I have the task of purchasing a cctv system for our isolation room as it will be much cheaper than adding 4 new cameras to our schools current cctv sysem due to distance from the recorder. I need a standalone cctv system with good quality cameras. The GUI must be user friendly and need the ability to pull footage off to usb or dvd. Can anyone recommend me a unit and or supplier. Thanks in advance
  5. Does anyone use behaviour watch? If so could you tell me your experiences with the product / service support. Any input would be appreciated.
  6. Why do I have to run powershell commands to do stuff that can easily implimented into the admin centre gui I dont feel comfortable running commandlets. I like a good gui. dont get me wrong office 365 is good but feels incomplete. Anyone else feel like this or is it just me
  7. oh yes please that would be amazing. thank you so much.
  8. if anyone has a filtering system that can export keywords that would be great.
  9. I am setting up profanity Child protection and bullying filters before I let 0365 loose on students. Would anyone care to share keywords from your filters so I can add them to our filtering system. or if you know of any good sites for in particular CP and bullying. My tech and I had fun creating the swear word filter but the cp and bullying ones need to be inplace
  10. have a look at emco remote shutdown cheap but good
  11. plus one for arena the toshibas we have are great. only issue would be the paper trays after a while you have to fasten the paper divider with a screw (hole provided) other than that no issues great machines. if you want to see them running you can pop in our place. we run papercut with rfid cards we have four copiers one with the stapler booklet maker etc. the toshiba drivers are ok no issues have them on a server 2008r2 vm along with paper cut. not tested with windows 10 yet but windows 7 is fine. we also intergrate this with mstore document management software also provided by arena.
  12. I am setting up journaling of O365 and wanted to send the journals to our Exchange server on site (o365 and exchange are separate) I would like to have all emails older than say 30 days to be deleted automatically from the inbox of one mailbox so that it does not fill the mailbox. is this possible with exchange 2010?
  13. No plan as of yet but this money needs spending and to be honest our school needs to get away from the projector whiteboard times. any suppliers in West Yorkshire want to give me a demo
  14. Hi Suppliers I am looking for demos of interactive touch screen panels. Must be compatible with active inspire (don't want to change the software) Must Be strong Long warranty 65-80 sizes depending on prices I am looking at purchasing 2-3 depending on prices but if they work out more will be required. The BVS eco touch Panels Look interesting and price seems good Need to get the units asap as I have some funding that needs spending Quick. Located is west Yorkshire Thanks
  15. this is an absolute pain. can anyone recommend a solution for a server room that can be rented
  16. the power cuts are hours (well until some one comes and throws a switch at the substation) so the ups die
  17. building owner is at the moment. last time we had this the school had to have a huge genorator outside the building. would i be within my rights to ask for a huge ups. - - - Updated - - - sorry its the entire site
  18. we have been having multiple powercuts each night at the school. we do have ups but they dont last long enough. reported to building owner no issues during the day full load on the power system. what would you ask the building owner to do to protect the servers. hire bigger ups. genorator what would be resonable to ask for
  19. they will want something tomorrow
  20. One of our imacs died and it is the psu (tested with a working one) does anyone one have one lying around that they might want to sell the part number is 614-0445 i think the 614-0444 will work also not bothered if its used just need it to be cheap or does anyone know of a repair service for the psu thanks in advance
  21. yes steve21 hit the nail on the head it removes the direct edit option from the bar at the top. To do a quick work around for now I've just commented out this line: I wanted to do the same to avoid confusion
  22. I found this was not very well documented and still need to get this sorted before going live. - - - Updated - - - Maybe simeone can post a correctly cofigured config file for us to compare.
  23. Have you tried fiddler .
  24. Do you get your lines from BT or is it all part of the deal.
  25. Hi everyone. Would you mind telling me who you get your schools telephone through. As our contract is due for renewal and would like to find someone who is possibly cheaper but must have good customer service. We would be looking for a complete new system Lines and call server system We currently have a splicecom system that does the job but i would like to be able to find out who rung xyz number so we can monitor personal call usage by staff. If you can spare a few mins to reccomend or slate your current supplier i would be most greatful. Location is west yorkshire if it makes any difference.
×
×
  • Create New...