-
Posts
2,107 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by round2it
-
pm sent @ICTDirect_Dave
-
pm sent @ICTDirect_Dave
-
one of my servers decided to fry one of the processors, power circuit failure on the motherboard. I replaced the motherboard and managed to get the server up and running with only one good working cpu. The processor I require is. AMD Opteron os2356wal4bgh GAAFB AA 0809fpaw 9461133c80177 If anyone has one of the lying around or even a matching pair of similar processors they may like to sell then please let me know.
-
one of my servers decided to fry one of the processors, power circuit failure on the motherboard. I replaced the motherboard and managed to get the server up and running with only one good working cpu. The processor I require is. AMD Opteron os2356wal4bgh GAAFB AA 0809fpaw 9461133c80177 If anyone has one of the lying around or even a matching pair of similar processors they may like to sell then please let me know. [ATTACH=CONFIG]42133[/ATTACH]
-
PM Sent Thanks Phil
-
Looks like no one is using it at the moment. Not looking good
-
Thanks for that it was the same thing I found. Anyone else?
-
If your not using sims activities what are you using to register extra curricular clubs. Thanks in advance
-
thanks for the reply. a real world review would be welcome
-
is anyone using the sims activities module to track Extra curricular activities. I Need the good and bad points of the system. Personally after seeing the demo it only looks half finished. Any info you have would be great.
-
did you manage to get the problem sorted
-
I had this and it was to do with a wmi issue. If i think on i will post my fix tomorrow.
-
Exa Networks - Anyone use them?
round2it replied to chrisjako's topic in Internet Related/Filtering/Firewall
we are moving shortly due to LA pulling the plug on Broadband, so far so go they communicate quite well -
Can anyone suggest a networkable inkjet printer and camera combo for printing photos. Don't need anything over expensive Have a server 2008r2 printserver and windows 7 32 bit all round I like the look of the epsons but its the drivers im worried about
-
if you ask hegarty they have a url list of all the videos that can be whitelisted in your filtering they had them on youtube also
-
We use it and it is fantastic. maths department use it for every lesson. great for feedback email a link to the video job done. Kids love it too Not seen the sims link part though
-
Do you know the local admin password. the one used before connecting to the domain. Then look at the event vwr
-
I have been testing MY DR systems this week. I purchased the ultimate version of altaro and I have found it to work without fault so far. I have 8 vms on one server and I have done a restore to another 2012r2 box dedicated to DR I found the user interface to be very simple and informative the support is fast and always available chat right out of the product itself not needed it yet but tested to see how long it took for them to respond 15 seconds in the chat function. Down to the important part I have recovered all 8 vms to another host and each and every one has fired up without any issues at all so I would say that the product is pretty solid. I also did some file level restores and they are simple and quick to do. What I did like was the exchange mailbox recovery. I basically extracted a users entire mailbox to pst right out of the software and viewed it in a free pst viewer everything was present and correct. I don't have a cluster at the moment but once I do I will be testing again. It is a viable alternative to Veeam especially if money is tight but as said before in the thread don't choose your backup software on price alone. Does it do what I need reliably yes, do I need a phd to use the user interface no, do I feel comfortable with my backup strategy yes.
-
i had the same problem you need to whitelist classroom.azureedge.net it was blocked by the yhgfl for some reason
-
seems to work on my 4g connection but not via a schools pc very strange
-
was working last night from home so wondering if its a YHGFL issue
-
Can you test if MS classroom is working today as mine is getting a spinning wheel rather annoying as i wanted to demo it to a few key members of staff today. Thanks in advance
-
m-store here from arena Does what you need
-
I just found a copy of this it has been purchased but never installed, who the hell purchased this and not told me. Grrrrrrr
-
Is it me or changing a drive is always brown trousers time
