SIMS_Customer_Support
Members-
Posts
134 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by SIMS_Customer_Support
-
Hi @bobsmith We are aware that there has been a brief disconnection of services, our services are now recovering. Kind Regards Sally
-
SIMS setup a report to get attendance for a subject
SIMS_Customer_Support replied to martyn_wheeler's topic in MIS Systems
Hi @martyn_wheeler Please can you confirm the name of the school and I will see what help I can arrange? I look forward to hearing from you. Best wishes Sally -
CTF from some MIS are not UTF-8 encoded?
SIMS_Customer_Support replied to psydii's topic in MIS Systems
Hi @psydii I can certainly arrange for a case to be logged and referred to our Tech team to understand if there is a KBA available. Please can you confirm the organisation you are from and also your email address. I look forward to receiving your response. Best wishes Sally -
Hi @mandbar10 You can run a report via Reports | Attendance/Lesson Monitor | Whole Group Student Reports | Persistent Absence Report - Student Threshold You can also reference this guide AttendanceReportsSpecification.pdf, please view from page 26 onwards. I hope this information helps. Best wishes Sally
- 1 reply
-
- 1
-
-
HI @iolo___ Following my previous message; I have been advised that your local authority provide your SIMS support, in this instance you will need to reach out to them. Best wishes Sally
-
parentpay / sims / servicenow forum madness
SIMS_Customer_Support replied to coolhands's topic in MIS Systems
Hi @network41 Just checking in to see if you have managed to resolve this? If you would like me to arrange for an analyst to make contact to assist please provide details of the organisation. Best wishes Sally -
Not a problem! I have passed your details and enquiry onto our service desk, somebody will be in contact shortly to assist you. Best wishes Sally
-
Hi @iolo___ Please can you confirm the school name, your full name and email address, I can then arrange for one of our analysts to reach out and assist you with your enquiry. I look forward to hearing from you. Best wishes Sally
-
parentpay / sims / servicenow forum madness
SIMS_Customer_Support replied to coolhands's topic in MIS Systems
Hi @network41 Thanks for reaching out, I’d be happy to look into this for you. Could you please confirm which organisation you're with, and whether you have any existing support case reference numbers related to this issue? That will help me investigate further and provide the support you need. I look forward to hearing from you. Best wishes Sally -
Hi @mrhall Great news re the importing process! This document includes information in relation to uploading staff; I hope you find it useful QRSImportingPhotographs.pdf Best wishes Sally
-
Hi @Starbug1 thank you for taking the time to send this update. If you drop me a note of the CS reference I can check in with the service desk! Best wishes Sally
-
Hi @Starbug1 Our service desk has advised the data locations are dependent on the 3rd party software requirements, our advice is to contact Wonde to obtain their confirmation of the pre-requisites required for the sync to be successful. I hope this helps. Kind regards Sally
-
Hi @Starbug1 Thanks for your enquiry, I have contacted our service desk to obtain clarification, as soon as they have replied I will be back in touch. Best wishes Sally
-
parentpay / sims / servicenow forum madness
SIMS_Customer_Support replied to coolhands's topic in MIS Systems
Hi @coolhands I can confirm that our customer portal is https://help.parentpaygroup.com and I am very pleased to see that you can now access this. Please accept my sincere apologies for the confusion caused. Best wishes Sally -
Hi @DaveA We will be re-introducing forums at some point in the future
-
Hi @DaveA As part of the recent platform transition, the legacy forums are no longer supported in the current environment.
-
parentpay / sims / servicenow forum madness
SIMS_Customer_Support replied to coolhands's topic in MIS Systems
Hi @coolhands I am sorry you are experiencing these frustrations, please can you confirm your full name so I can get this sorted for you? Best wishes Sally -
SIMS.NET batch photo import licence
SIMS_Customer_Support replied to bobsmith's topic in MIS Systems
@bobsmith thank you for bringing this to my attention, I will ensure the relevant team are notified. Best wishes Sally -
Hi @DVS If this is in regards to the "Selected Academic Year ####/####" on the homepage, this is per user and not necessarily an issue. Only some routines utilise this academic year setting to show data as required, for example curriculum assignment by scheme/by student or CTFs. Depending on what the user requires access to depends on if this needs changing. It wouldn't update when the academic year starts as depends what the user wishes to do and requires to see.
-
Hi @DVS please can you confirm the name of the organisation and your email address, I will then arrange for one of our analysts to make contact to assist with your enquiry. Many thanks Sally
-
SIMS.NET batch photo import licence
SIMS_Customer_Support replied to bobsmith's topic in MIS Systems
@bobsmith is there anything further I can assist with? Thanks -
Hi @DVS I just wanted to let you know I've seen your post and will look into this for you. I'll follow up once I’ve had a chance to confirm the correct process. Appreciate your patience in the meantime!
-
SIMS.NET batch photo import licence
SIMS_Customer_Support replied to bobsmith's topic in MIS Systems
Hi @bobsmith please can you confirm the name of the school? Thanks Sally -
SIMS.NET batch photo import licence
SIMS_Customer_Support replied to bobsmith's topic in MIS Systems
Hi @bobsmith Thanks for raising this — I just wanted to let you know I've seen your post and will look into this for you. I'll follow up once I’ve had a chance to confirm the correct process. Appreciate your patience in the meantime! Thanks Sally
