-
Posts
557 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by Protec
-
Words such as "colour" are marked as incorrect however, I have checked and the proofing language it's set as English (United Kingdom) however it seems to be American English.
-
I think if the privacy is set to "standard" then everyone can drop in and out of it and there will be the option to join the breakout room if they leave.
-
Things that could have been improved before being approved...
Protec replied to 6Foot2's topic in Jokes/Interweb Things
-
- 1 reply
-
- 2
-
-
Any way to do a factory reset?
-
Find the old firmware and put it back on?
-
Wireless Camera Works Away From House?
Protec replied to Protec's topic in AV and Multimedia Related
Thanks for the help! After turning off UPNP it didn’t seem to have any effect and the camera still worked on 4G data. What did work however was by going into the Firewall and under “outbound services” I blocked the 192.168.0.17 IP for the camera and now it works when connected to the internal network but the camera doesn’t work anymore when connected to 4G or any other network that isn’t mine, which is good! -
I have an ieGeek wireless 720p CCTV camera. It works well. I have a Dell Optiplex 3010 with ContaCam that I use for 24/7 recording. I can also view the camera on my phone. However, I noticed that I can access and view the camera away from the house on 4G data. How is it doing this? It can't be using the 192.168.0.17 IP that it uses at home. I can't seem to find the IP that it is using to access the camera away from home. Looking through the cameras setting all I can find is "show internet ip address" which just the router. There is an ONVIF part in the settings too which I don't know much about. The part for FTP server is just blank too. What I'm trying to do is stop the camera from being able to be accessed outside the houses internal network for security reasons. Anyone have any ideas?
-
Cars driving over HUGE potholes
-
- 1
-
-
-
I use https://www.ikea.com/gb/en/p/millberget-swivel-chair-bomstad-black-70339413/ this chair at home and it's great. Those standard blue operator chairs are fine too. One thing I'd keep in mind about Ikea chairs is that most of their chairs have these annoying brakes on the wheels. I had to modify the wheels on mine.
-
Not had that happen to me before. Usually that happens if the video has already been uploaded and the owner finds the video and puts a claim in, then in some cases the uploader can trim out / delete the copyrighted music from the video. Usually this only happens on videos that are popular and monetised. I wouldn't worry about copyright for an unlisted video of a Christmas play that isn't monetised. Normally, any copyright songs will appear in the description. The song in the video is still there.
-
The policy says: "Removable storage devices such as USB memory sticks must be checked with antivirus software and only be used if they are found to be clear of viruses. Files within computer storage areas / removable storage may be monitored to ensure no inappropriate content is being stored or brought into school."
