Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

You would think that would be easy....!

 

Where am I going wrong?

 

I cannot even see Google Chrome on the VPP app store when I log in with our VPP account?

 

I am running apple configurator from a mac mini.

 

I can see how to lock the iPAD's down by creating a profile - but cannot see how I push/install the google chrome app to the iPADS

 

Can anyone help?

Posted

Ah, that old Chestnut. Are you not supplied with a completely unfiltered proxy from SWGFL? I think you might have to request it but I know it can be done.

 

Admitedly we never had this issue as the iPads turned up at the same time we switched over to BT.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...