CallumCatterall Posted April 15, 2012 Posted April 15, 2012 Hi all, We are in the process of testing VDI In-A-Box, we have just gotten some test Thin Clients from 10Zig which are pretty nice (1 Linux, 1 WES). Since receiving them I have been trying to get Kiosk Mode working, I believe I have done the correct thing by enabling the template we want to use for the IP Address *? Everything I try I keep getting the Citrix VDI In-A-Box Client Java login window, is there any other setting that I have to change? We are running Version 5.0.2 of VDI In-A-Box. Thanks.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now