Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
Very strange. I can connect to all other sites fine, but Google.co.uk is giving me some issues with it's very random availability. Anyone else seeing this? Edited by Dos_Box
Posted
Anyone else seeing this?

 

I thought I maybe noticed something a few days ago, but assumed it was due to local problems (I've spent the last four days fixing some very broken servers). Google would sometimes be surprisingly slow to load or even time out. It seems okay today, though.

Posted
DNS is set locally on the PC for external DNS providers (openDNS and one other). I've changed it to OpenDNS/Google now and flushed my DNS cache. See if that helps any.
Posted

Did have problems with Google last night - changed over to Bing and it was working fine + all other sites I was using.

 

Appears to be working ok here now though.

Posted
Well, I'm still having problems, even though I've switched over DNS. The strange thing is it's only Google sites (including Google Earth etc.). Even running Google Earth won't reference their servers. All very strange and as I've said, all other sites work fine.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...