webman Posted May 5, 2007 Posted May 5, 2007 Saw this posted on another forum, it's brilliant Computer dominos. I wonder if that was done at the Lotus office... 8) :oops: /coat
john Posted May 6, 2007 Posted May 6, 2007 Ace! I will do that this summer as I must have about 100 PCs to get rid of perfect!
_Bat_ Posted May 6, 2007 Posted May 6, 2007 Take all those PCs and cram them into a broom cupboard, shove in some servers, a couple of desks and a few chairs, then you have my office .
michael.fre Posted May 30, 2007 Posted May 30, 2007 we got 150 pc coming out over summer. will have to try this
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now