mattx Posted November 7, 2011 Posted November 7, 2011 Curiosities: Transforming a Nintendo 64 into a Handheld Console 3
featured_spectre Posted November 7, 2011 Posted November 7, 2011 Awesomeness...when it can be done with an Xbox ill be happy....I know someone made it into a laptop...
Brucy Posted November 8, 2011 Posted November 8, 2011 I wish I had the time/skilz to mod mine that way, no multiplayer Mario Kart though!
plexer Posted November 8, 2011 Posted November 8, 2011 Have some rep for posting. That is simply awesome. Ben
Butters Posted November 8, 2011 Posted November 8, 2011 Apparently its NSFW according to Websense - blocked under 'Adult Content'. Awesome.
Rawns Posted November 8, 2011 Posted November 8, 2011 OMG! Got my N64 in the rents roof space. If I had a single clue about electronics, I'd SO give this a go! Wonder if he's put detailed instructions on Instructables.
LosOjos Posted November 8, 2011 Posted November 8, 2011 If you liked that (I did! ), check out this guy's blog - The Official Blog of Benjamin J Heckendorn
apeo Posted November 8, 2011 Posted November 8, 2011 If you liked that (I did! ), check out this guy's blog - The Official Blog of Benjamin J Heckendorn Blocked by Antivirus, potential Malware.
featured_spectre Posted November 8, 2011 Posted November 8, 2011 (edited) How-To: Make an Xbox 360 laptop (part 1) -- Engadget How-To: Make an Xbox 360 laptop (part 2) -- Engadget How-To: Make an Xbox 360 laptop (part 3) -- Engadget < if anyone wants to make an xbox laptop! Edited November 8, 2011 by featured_spectre
LosOjos Posted November 8, 2011 Posted November 8, 2011 Blocked by Antivirus, potential Malware. There's no malware there! (EDIT: probably because the site mentions hacking, although in this case it's related to hacking console hardware) Well anyway if anybody is interested, Google for Ben Heck, the guy's done some really interesting stuff with consoles
apeo Posted November 8, 2011 Posted November 8, 2011 There's no malware there! (EDIT: probably because the site mentions hacking, although in this case it's related to hacking console hardware) Well anyway if anybody is interested, Google for Ben Heck, the guy's done some really interesting stuff with consoles Probably a false positive, it seems to think the site has Mal/HTMLGen-A.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now