Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hi,

 

We have a rule to stop low level GDPR, NI, DOB and so forth.

 

I have Head of LSD and a Deputy DSL giving me grief over 365 rejecting to send emails to NHS.

 

The NHS send them to us its fine, which I think is very much missing the point!

 

We do have Egress but only used by DSL for Council emails.

 

I am asking my Supplier re 365 to buy a license to auto encrypt

 

How are other people handling this ? 

 

Screenshot from the Trust concerned attached, Data Protection Act 1998 no less and updated in 2023..

 

TIA,

Alastair

NHS Cumbria.png

Edited by Alastairb25

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...