FN-GM Posted August 30, 2011 Posted August 30, 2011 Hi, I thought i would share the excellent service i got with Crucial. Sunday i went online to purchase some RAM. I looked at the RAM i wanted a few weeks ago, i went to the website sunday to find it was £20 cheaper . I ordered it. Today it arrived. I am really pleased with the fast shipping, to say it was free and yesterday was a bank holiday thats really good!
CESIL Posted August 30, 2011 Posted August 30, 2011 I always buy RAM from Crucial...never had a problem with the modules they recommend and the prices are pretty good too... Best bit is delivery as I always choose standard free delivery which I think is quoted as 3-5 days...so far they have always delivered in 2 days!
Millgate Posted August 30, 2011 Posted August 30, 2011 Integral are also really good! Cheap, plenty of stock and shippings always free from us! Worth a look
mac_shinobi Posted August 30, 2011 Posted August 30, 2011 Purchased my stuff from OWC through memoryc.com - excellent service from memoryc.com and extremely fast delivery as well. OWC 6G SSD 240gb and 16gb RAM kit for my 2008 mac pro Runs fast and smooth now
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now