Dos_Box Posted April 25, 2011 Posted April 25, 2011 Seeing as my last laser mouse died a few months back and I've had to go back to using the the Logitech mouse bundled with my KB I've been hankering for another good (and configurable) mouse, and now my prayers have been answered. Lidl are to sell a wired laser gaming mouse (as well as a rechargable wireless desktop version) on the 2nd May for the princely sum of £12.99 each. It has weights and looks very nice TBH. LIDL
rad Posted April 26, 2011 Posted April 26, 2011 http://www.lidl.co.uk/static_content/lidl_uk/images/UK/UK_53687_01_b.jpg £12.99
Dos_Box Posted April 26, 2011 Author Posted April 26, 2011 I should have attached the image shouldn't I? At £12.99 it won't make much differance if the mouse isn't up to much, and I've grown to dislike wireless mice over the years and prefer the lack of hassel USB provides, especially as you don't have to play the 'My-mouse-is-playing-up-and-I've-just-changed-the-batteries-last-week-so-what-could-it-be-this-time?' game.
sted Posted April 26, 2011 Posted April 26, 2011 I should have attached the image shouldn't I? At £12.99 it won't make much differance if the mouse isn't up to much, and I've grown to dislike wireless mice over the years and prefer the lack of hassel USB provides, especially as you don't have to play the 'My-mouse-is-playing-up-and-I've-just-changed-the-batteries-last-week-so-what-could-it-be-this-time?' game. thats why i like my current logitech laser mouse when the battery is low plug in the usb lead to charge it works like a wired mouse again
john Posted April 26, 2011 Posted April 26, 2011 thats why i like my current logitech laser mouse when the battery is low plug in the usb lead to charge it works like a wired mouse again Nice feature, I like my Logitech mouse at work chuck it in the dock re-charges and I go a week on one charge at work, my home mouse isn't dockable but only goes through 2 sets of AA batterys a year quite impressive
LosOjos Posted April 26, 2011 Posted April 26, 2011 Nice find, I'm just about in need of a new mouse too... might even get one for work at that price
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now